Chapter 36

Smut alert!!! Enjoy my lovelies x

'A threesome?' Fuck me. Literally I guess.

I look between the two very gorgeous, very mature wolves in front of me, and gulp slowly. A threesome? I can't quite tell if I've heard them correctly. Why on Goddess' earth would either of them want to sleep with me, let alone both of them? I can't comprehend it. I know I'm beautiful, hell my experiences around the town have shown me that, but in my opinion I'm not even close to the league that these two are in.

"I'm sorry, a what?" It's the only thing I can really think to say at this moment. Unsure whether they're having me on in some sort of a practical joke, or if they're actually being deadly serious.

"A threesome honey." Adina slowly walks over to me as if I'm a deer in headlights, as if any quick move could make me bolt for the door. To be fair, if that's what she's thinking, she wouldn't be wrong. Gingerly she hands me my gin, and when I take it from her hands willingly, she dares to perch beside me on the sofa.

"I assume you know what one is." Her soft voice is questioning, yet there's not a single hint of condescension in her tone. Instead, it feels like she's just trying to make conversation.

"Yes, yes I do. I just thought I must have misheard." Adina drops her hand onto my shoulder, her soft fingers once again playing against my skin. It makes my head feel fuzzy, just the feel of her fingertips against me. I take a brief sip of my gin, trying to clear my thoughts. Would I be interested in a threesome?

"Forgive me if I misjudged you, Reyna." This time Isaac is the one speaking to me. He remains seated in his armchair, sipping from his own glass of dark amber liquid.

"I got the impression that you could be someone that might be... interested in such a proposition. That you may be one of the few wolves that would not be repulsed by the existence of... different," at this he shoots a discrete glance at his wife, "wolves."

I'm not entirely sure what he means, but I think I'm starting to get an inkling of the reality of the situation.

"So..." Adina and Isaac watch me, almost with baited breath, as I struggle to formulate my sentence. "You're aware that being gay is... frowned upon by the werewolf community, and not accepted. But you are still asking me whether I would be interested in a threesome, which if anyone were to find out about, would implicate both me and Adina as being gay."

"Yes." Adina shuffles closer to me, her thigh almost touching mine. I know I should shuffle further away, but everything within me desperately wants to close that gap. Wants to feel the touch of her skin against mine.

"And we recognise the risk that could pose to you, and your reputation." She reaches her hand up to slowly tuck a stray curl of my hair behind my ear. "But as a gay wolf," I see the bob in her throat as she admits it, the only indication of how big a revelation that could be within our community. I'm barely beginning to understand myself, yet even I'm impressed by the confidence with which she reveals herself. Her hand lingers behind my ear as her thumb strokes through my hair almost unconsciously. "I would be just as invested in keeping this whole arrangement as discreet as possible."

I nod slowly, starting to understand the agreement that must exist between Isaac and his wife. If she only desires sex with other women, then it's less of a surprise that he has an allowance to sleep around a little. I would assume she has similar permissions if that's the case.

Slowly I wet my lips, my tongue darting out subconsciously as I try to think of something to say. Instantly Adina's eyes are drawn to the movement, her thick lashes almost obscuring her eyes as she looks down at me, the height difference noticeable even when we're seated. I'm not sure if I dare to admit my own recent realisation, unsure if my uncertain and recently discovered gayness can even begin to be valid in front of Adina's confident assuredness. How I can possibly say with confidence that I am also gay if I myself am uncertain of it? Wouldn't I simply be insulting Adina's journey and identity if I belittle it with my pathetic self-journey? Surely I need more experience, more reflection, before I could begin to even think about making a statement as bold as hers.