Chapter 8

Long scene filled with foreplay!!!! Enjoy xxx

His hands are gentle on my waist as he slowly guides me through the darkened bar. I've had a couple too many drinks, having fallen into a bit of a contemplative mood after that first mojito, which I'd then been forced to escape from with more alcohol.

"Come on darling. Let's get you home." His voice is deliciously British, and I feel a shiver at the way he calls me darling. I'm surprised I didn't notice the beautiful accent earlier, it would have made my decision about who to go home with so much easier.

"If I call you a cab, would you be able to give your address?"

"I... I don't live in the city." I cringe inwardly, hearing the slur as I speak. "But I can catch the train."

I sway slightly and he holds me up, hands wrapped around my waist as I stare up at him through my eyelashes, eyes half closed from the effects of the alcohol, giving him a perfect view of my cleavage. I don't feel so drunk that I wouldn't be able to catch the train, but I'm tipsy enough that I really don't want to have to.

"Fuck being a gentleman. If you keep looking at me like that I'm not letting you leave at all." I smile slightly, eyes twinkling as one of my hands comes forward to rest on his chest.

"Like what?" I bite my lip slightly, looking up at him, knowing exactly the effect I'm having. He responds immediately, hands gripping my hips harder and pulling me closer to his body heat.

"Like that." His voice is deeper than before, an urgency now creeping into his words. He stares at me for a couple of seconds, pupils fully dilated as his fingers subconsciously trace patterns along my waist.

"So... train station? Or..." He seems to hesitate, then swallows harshly as if he has made his decisions. "Or would it be completely inappropriate for me to take you back to mine?"

"Well... Not totally inappropriate... and considering my situation, it would be a very gentleman-like move." I flutter my eyelashes once more, knowing I've got him right where I want him, and lean in to him just a bit more, just enough so that my boobs are now pressed tightly to his chest and I know he'll be able to feel them through his thin waistcoat and shirt.

"That settles it then." He leans towards me, and I half expect him to kiss me before I feel the material of my coat on my back as he wraps it around me. One hand stays securely on my lower back as he guides me down the quiet streets, his hands the only thing helping me keep steady in my heels.

He lives in a small flat just down the road. It's small and cosy, with a very homey vibe which I'm surprised at. I had half expected him to be living in a man-cave-like basement with his mother. He watches me as I survey the small space, then leads me to the sofa where he slowly deposits me.

"Water?" I nod at him, not trusting myself to speak. But he fills the silence easily, chattering away as he moves about the room.

"I've just arrived in Ktukda recently so I apologise for all of the boxes. I haven't quite gotten around to unpacking everything what with working long shifts at the bar. I've only had the job for a month and I really want to make a good impression." He quickly fills a glass with water from the tap and then plops a couple of ice cubes into it. Typical bartender.

"I'm actually from quite a large pack so I didn't really need a job, but as I'm the third son of the Beta, I'll likely never get any sort of position in my pack," he speaks so easily, so freely of his home. It seems to strange to me. "So I thought I'd come to the city in the hopes of finding an Alpha or a Beta who'll take me under their wing. Figured I'd chance my luck for a little while. But I only just got here, hence the small flat." He gestures around at the space, an apologetic look on his face. "And the numerous boxes."