Chapter 6

Trigger warning for this chapter. Some references to non-consensual sex and abuse. All in the past, and not overly explicit. It you want to skip the chapter I'll put a short summary at the end so that you can continue to read the rest of the sexy book xxx

It takes me very little time to get home. As soon as I give Aida free rein, which is the second I am out of sight from human eyes, she bolts. Luckily I retain enough control to prevent a full wolf shift, but her fear and panic run deep, pushing us to run faster and faster. Her wolf-like nature pushes through, merging with my appearance and making our eyes glow amber as our fangs extend to brush our lower lip and the tips of our ears sharpen. My own anger and frustration surge through our veins as our emotions mix and merge, the world ceasing to exist around us as the strength of our anger and panic drives us. Yet despite our speed, it doesn't feel fast enough, doesn't feel like we can get away from those tortuous memories in time to save ourselves. The wind whips through my long hair, my dress flying behind me, shoes clutched in my hand as I pound along the tarmac in my bare feet. Still, it does not feel fast enough. That man... those hands... that scent. Aida shudders at the memory. But it is not the scent of the man in the bar that we can smell, it is another's. Another man's hands that haunt us.

His hands trail down my body and I hate myself for feeling the need to respond to his touch.

The blinding light of the incoming car forces me to the side of the road, pulling out of my reverie for an instant. Small pebbles cut into the soles of my feet, but the pain barely registers as the memory surges back to the forefront of my mind. My breath is coming quicker now, the colours of the world around me blurring as I struggle to focus on the road.

"You're ok baby. You're mine. I'll keep you safe." And yet in my mind, as his hands massage my breasts, I know the words aren't true.

My foot catches in a dip in the earth and the whole world tilts as I stumble. I try to catch my balance, but Aida is faster, taking control to keep us upright then accelerating again immediately, desperate to escape the never-ending theatre-like reel playing in our head.

His hands pry open my legs.

"You're mine baby, you have to give me this. You owe it to me. To your family."

The first of my tears falls, running down to my lip. I can't help my body from slowing down as my chest contracts, breathing becoming more difficult as the panic takes hold of me. I shake my head, hands gripped tightly into my hair, desperate to escape these memories that I have tried so hard to bury. For years, I have suppressed these thoughts, creating distractions, occupations, hobbies... Anything to never again have to think of that man. But I have failed. Failed once again, as I always fail. As I failed with him.

"You know you like it baby. Can't you feel that?" His fingers tickle my core and I feel myself jump away from his touch.

Another tear follows the route of the first.

"See? I know you feel it. How can you deny something that feels this good..."

My tears fall thick and heavy, sobs ripping from my throat, hands gripped into claws. I dig my nails into my skin, desperate to bring my thoughts back to reality. But I can't. My steps slow even more. I'm so close to home. But I don't know if I can make it. A wave of terror threatens to overwhelm our mind, a claw-like hand gripping my heart, just like panic gripped me back then.

My hands curl into claws, wrapping into the sheets.

"That's it baby, see how good I feel inside you?"

Ten more metres and I am home.

"I'm going to make you mine baby. Never going to let you escape."