Chapter 9

And here's the long awaited sex scene!! xxx (Warning:  light BDSM including choking)

In a single move, he grips the bottom of my dress, peeling it from my body as he flings it to the floor. My hair falls in a long sweep down my back and I pull the hair-tie from the braid, freeing my curls. His hands grip my wrists, holding me still, eyes fully amber as he drinks me in. I'm still sat on his lap, wearing nothing but my panties, unable to do anything as my anticipation steadily builds. I grumble, shifting my hips slightly.

"Don't move." I chuckle shifting again. That's when he surprises me. His hand darts up, wrapping itself lightly around my neck.

"I said: don't move." He punctuates each word with a slight squeeze, and I know instantly that he knows what he's doing. He doesn't squeeze like the Alphas do, all dominance and with their entire hand. He squeezes from the sides, his power coming from my submission, not from his force.

Fuck yes. I chuckle internally, I'm as excited as Aida is.

This time I listen to to his instructions and hold still, even though I'm desperate to know what my next punishment would have mean. He rewards me instantly, his spare hand reaching down to stroke my core through my panties. I moan instantly, eyes rolling back, incredibly responsive to his touch.

"Up." His hand pushes lightly on my neck signalling me to stand. I do and he makes quick work removing my remaining clothing before settling me back onto his lap. He wraps his hands into my curls, pulling me into him as he kisses me deeply, sensually. He continues to kiss me as his hands explore again, roaming down my back, along my waist...

I can't help but moan as his fingers finally slowly probe my entrance, and my back arches, breaking the kiss as I try to push myself into his touch. He's been teasing and torturing me for far too long, and I desperately need him to finally give me what my body is demanding.

He looks perfectly calm despite his current position: one hand around my neck, holding me up, whilst the other one slowly strokes my core. His fingers ghost over my folds once again and I bite my lip, trying to hold the moans in. He still hasn't properly touched me where I need him, and yet I can feel my wetness has spread to my thighs and I know I will soon be dripping for him. His fingers ghost over me once more, and I feel like I'm going to combust if he doesn't touch me properly soon. The burn in my abdomen has been building all evening, and I'm starting to lose control.

As if sensing my frustration, he removes his hand, and I can't contain the whine that escapes my lips. Instead of returning his attention to me, he reaches down to adjust himself through his trousers.

"You are so sexy..." I smile slightly, my hands skimming my body subconsciously, needing to feel his touch again. Suddenly his hand cups me harshly, finally giving me the contact I need and I hiss as a finger probes my entrance then finally enters me. I moan, head rolling back. But he doesn't seem to be happy with my response, his spare hand grips my neck, forcing my head back up. My eyes lock with his, and he rewards me by curling his finger, his palm rubbing against my clit. Then he adds another finger and my eyes close automatically. His fingers instantly still again.

"Eyes open gorgeous. I want to watch you." I force my eyes open again and he rewards me by stretching me deliciously with his fingers. I whimper, but keep my eyes open and he smirks at me, fingers speeding up and my eyes stay locked with his. I can feel my body crumbling, weakly held up by my arms resting on his shoulders. If it wasn't for his hold on my neck, I would definitely have collapsed by now. He drags his fingers out of me, spreading my slick up to my clit, twirling around it a few times as I mumble incoherently, then back down to my core, slowly finger fucking me.