Chapter 2

As promised, sex scene incoming!!!! So skip if that's not your thing, although if that's the case, this book may not be for you... xxx

We're barely in the lift of the hotel before the Alpha's lips descend on mine. His kiss is needy and passionate, but I can feel him holding back slightly, as if he may be worried about seeming too forward. Or maybe some other concern resides in his brain despite the desire clouding his thoughts. But I ignore all that, fisting my hand into his shirt and pulling him closer, trying to convince him that he is allowed to be as forward as he wants. My tactic works and he responds eagerly, hands gripping my ass to lift me into him as he pins me to the wall of the lift. I kiss him passionately in return, desperate to be fully lost in the feel of him. His hands slide down my body, clutching at my waist possessively, fingers skirting under my clothes as he deepens the kiss.

The lift doors finally ping open, and he walks to his room as I am weightless in his arms. He smirks, knowing I am entirely at his mercy, and shifts one hand under my ass to support my weight as he uses his keycard to open the door. Once inside, he teases me with his lips, hovering them near my mouth but then veering away at the last moment, lips descending to my neck. My head automatically tilts to give him better access as his hand comes up to wrap around my jaw, thumb brushing my lips. I moan as his tongue finds my sweet spot, right below my ear, my back arching into his hold as tingles flutter through my core. I feel his body vibrate as he chuckles at my response. His lips move back up to find mine, but he only gives me a chaste kiss before he leans back.

I grumble slightly, wrapping my hands around his neck to try to pull him back in. He chuckles again, but resists my efforts.

"Listen princess, all I want to do is throw you onto that bed, worship you until you're begging for me, then pound you until you scream my name..."

I hum appreciatively at the mental picture.

"But, you're mine. My mate. And," he lowers me gently to the floor, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "I need this to be good for you too." My wolf groans inside my head, her hopes for rough sex slowly dwindling. All these Alphas assume I'm their mate, just because I'm a female Alpha and that I must be out of my mind not to be with an Alpha. Irony coats my internal monolgue. My own groan mimics hers but mine is because I know that I'm going to have to break that silly belief of his.

"I'd also quite like to know your name first..." He adds almost as an afterthought, a small smile pulling at his lips.

"Reyna," I speak for the first time since I met him, and his hands tighten around my waist.

"Your voice baby... so fucking perfect." I smile up at him innocently.

"And your name... Alpha?" I can feel his growing erection straining at his trousers in response to my words.

"Damien." He practically growls the word and I can feel his resolve to take this slowly gradually crumbling. Aida, my wolf, eggs me on, hopes rekindled.

"Well Alpha Damien..." I say, drawing out the alpha. "I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that little plan of yours..." I can practically see him caving in at this point.

His eyes snap open at my words, his grip on my hips loosening. I take advantage of the opportunity to buck my hips lightly against his.

"Whatever you need princess..." his voice has a husky tone to it and I know he's close to giving in to his desires.

"I need you Alpha... all of you." He growls at my words, his hands gripping me tightly to him, his mouth finally descending on mine again. This time he doesn't hold back, claiming me with his tongue, and I moan in response. He backs us into the bed, forcing the backs of my knees to knock at the wooden frame. His eyes are fully amber now, his wolf at the surface, working alongside him.