Chapter 30

Smut warning (some power play, BDSM - still quite mild!) Although if you couldn't see this one coming after the last chapter... then maybe I need to find a different hobby lol

Hope you enjoy! And don't forget to vote if you enjoy the steaminess  xx

"We're going to play a little game, ok doll?" I nod in response, the desire to be dominated the way I was the other night fueling my desperation. A need to forget reality urging me on.

"I'm going to count. And you're not allowed to cum until I reach zero. Understood?" He curls his fingers under my chin, lifting my face up to where I assume he is. The fact that I still can't see makes the whole situation that much more arousing, my imagination concocting a very erotic scene as I imagine how I must appear, naked and dripping before him.

"Yes sir." I practically mewl the words, my need for him dripping down the inside of my thighs.

"Such a good little doll, aren't you my dear?" I nod again as his fingers brush down my sides, lighting my skin on fire. He fingers the ropes around my wrists, pulling to check that they're still tight, still holding me just where he wants. Gently kicking the metal bar that separates my legs, he chuckles as I sway, clutching onto the ropes for stability.

"Thirty." He chuckles at my little pout, my displeasure with the size of the number he has chosen to start with. His tongue flicks out, licking the sides of my mouth, and I open my lips in response. But he doesn't give me the satisfaction of a proper kiss, his lips ghosting over mine as he speaks.

"Twenty-Nine." His tongue trails a path across my jaw, flicking my earlobe before continuing its path down my neck.

"Twenty-Eight." He murmurs the words against my collar bone, pressing small kisses into my skin. Then suddenly the contact is gone, and I mewl desperately, body swaying as I seek him out.

"Twenty-Seven." I yelp as his hand comes down harshly on my ass, the right cheek smarting from the blow as tears spring to my eyes. My hands automatically curl into fists, pain springing through my body, then just as quickly replaced with pleasure as he rubs the sensitive spot with his palm.

Leaning in, he whispers next to my ear lobe, the feeling of his breath on my skin making me shiver as he counts his blows, each one making my legs tremble and my core tighten.

"Twenty." Finally he ceases the blows, my entire body now trembling in anticipation, adrenaline tickling my spine as my legs attempt to close despite the metal separator, desperate for some friction. His hands capture my hips, thumbs rubbing soft circles into my skin. I feel the ghost of his breath before his teeth capture my right nipple, gently drawing it into his mouth. Not expecting him there, I gasp at the shock of the sensation, the noise instantly turned into a moan as he sucks on the sensitive nub.

"Nineteen." He swaps to the other nipple, once again nipping it lightly before he draws it into his mouth. I'm slightly more prepared this time, but that little nip makes me gasp once again. He sucks on it again, then drawing back to flick it lightly with his tongue. But that isn't enough and I push against his mouth, desperate for more connection.

"Such a needy little doll. Aren't you baby girl." His deep voice makes my core ache, craving his contact, and I nod desperately.

"More. Please." I whimper the words, still attempting to push myself against him.

"Patience darling." His tongue draws a long strip down to my belly button, which he kisses, before continuing his path downwards. "Eighteen."

Finally his tongue flicks out, catching my clitoris. I arch into him, but his hands on my hips hold me still and he flicks his tongue again, the sensation too light, too short to give me any relief. And yet that coil in my abdomen grows, heightened by every small flick of his talented tongue. One of his hands releases my hip, his fingers teasing their way down my body, and along the top of the my thigh, before finally stroking me, his strong index finger delving deep within me as he counts.