Chapter 16

Once again, smut warning! Please skip this part if you're not comfortable!

"Think I'm going to need to have a taste of this pretty pussy of yours gorgeous." I squirm, desperate to escape the next onslaught, knowing I can't take much more. But his hand hooks under my legs holding me flush to his face as his tongue licks a strip up my very sensitive folds. I gasp and my hips jerk. He responds by burying his face further into me, his other hand reaching around to grip my tits, his every flick of my nipple causing me to gasp. His tongue finds my clit and he sucks it into his mouth, biting on it gently before flicking it with his tongue.

I mewl in response, and push my hips back instinctively, pressing my core onto his face. He slaps my ass harshly in response, reminding me that he's still in control, rubbing the area until the sting becomes a thrum of pleasure. My hips still in response, and is to reward me for not moving, his tongue teases my entrance, tasting the pooling wetness between my legs. He dips inside me, caressing my walls, then removes his tongue, bringing it up to my clit again. I grumble in response, but don't move my hips, and am rewarded for it, his finger coming up to slowly fill me. I'm so turned on by this point, so stretched out that he quickly adds two more, moving them as his tongue continues to flick against my clit. I mewl in response and he groans against my core, the vibrations heightening my pleasure. He changes the movement of his fingers, dragging them along my walls, curling them deliciously as he draws me into a third orgasm. I collapse into the bedsheets, whimpering, sated.

He flips me over easily, a cheeky grin spreading across his face as he lounges beside me, completely at ease while I can't even start to imagine what I look like.

"And I haven't even fucked you yet princess." His voice is so incredibly cocky. I can feel the irritation spread through me, a scowl creasing my brow, and he laughs in response. He's infuriating.

Yeah but at least now you know he has a reason to be cocky. I chuckle at Aida's response, brows softening. She definitely has a point.

Slowly he leans down toward me, capturing my lips in a needy kiss, tongue exploring my mouth. One hand rests on my breast, kneading my skin, fingers occasionally playing with my nipple. The other holds his body up as he hovers above me. His growing erection is evident against my thigh, and I feel the wetness of his precum on my skin. Yet he doesn't rush me, continuing to kiss me as my body recovers from three consecutive orgasms, bringing me slowly back to reality. Gradually, I feel the life trickle back into my limbs, and my hands lift up to wrap around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss, my tongue responding to his onslaught.

"You ready?" he whispers the words into my ear, making no movement until I give him an answer.

"Mmmhmmh" My voice is still quite breathy as I hum my affirmation. His hand reaches up to grip my chin, forcing me to open my eyes.

"I need to hear the words princess. You ready for me to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked?"

"Yes.." I practically moan my response, his words lighting the fire in me again. This is the kind of dominance I want. The kind that always demands more of him, needing more. The kind that needs words and challenges. The hand around my chin drops slightly to wrap around my throat as his eyes glint with danger.

"Yes?" I'm not entirely sure I know what he's looking for with his question.

"Yes Cade?" He grunts slightly in response, lips twisting slightly to show that's not what he was looking for. His eyes glint again, this time the deep orange of his wolf side making an appearance.

"Yes.. Alpha?" This time his eyebrows raise in appreciation and he rewards me with a roll of his hips against my core. I moan instinctively.

"Yes.. Alpha... please fuck me..." At that he finally seems content and he chuckles, his hand squeezing slightly around my throat as he lines himself up with my entrance. I shimmy my hips, trying to move myself down onto him, but the hand on my throat prevents me.

"A bit desperate? Oh don't worry princess, I'll make sure you're completely sated by the time I'm done with you." And with that he slowly enters me. He goes slowly, letting me feel every glorious inch of his cock as it stretches me open. He grunts as he bottoms out, sitting himself back slightly so he look down at my pussy, where he's fully embedded in me. His hands reach behind him. Grabbing my ankles he lifts my legs, placing them on his shoulders. He withdraws slowly, eyes locked on my face, eyelids trembling only slightly with the effort. Then suddenly, without warning, his hips snap back and he sheathes himself fully inside me. I groan, head tilting back, bearing my neck to him. He seems to monitor my reaction, eyebrows furrowed, then grabs a pillow from beside him and lifts my hips, slotting it below me. As he lowers me back onto the new support, I gasp, the new angle giving him perfect access to my sensitive spot. He raises his eyebrows and shuffles slightly, then chuckles when he sees a repeat of my response; another gasp as he brushes that delicious spot. As if to emphasise his success, I moan instinctively.

"There... right there..." My voice is breathy and needy but I'm too far gone, lost in the sensations, to care.

He chuckles, a deep throaty laugh, a cheeky grin spread on his face as he watches me. Watches how he makes me come undone with every tiny movement.

"Oh I know princess." He starts slowly, each roll of his hips causing him brushing against my G-spot, making me see stars. His hands grip the top of my thighs, letting him hit deeper with each thrust. He manages to keep that slow sensuous rhythm going for a whole minute, before he groans, hips speeding up as he changes the pace, thrusting into me harshly, moaning with each snap of his hips. He pummels into me relentlessly, his hips setting a bruising pace as his balls slap into my ass. And I love every second. My arousal pools out around him, helping lubricate his movements.

When he starts to falter, losing his rhythm slightly, I realise he's close again. His eyes are fixed downward, watching that spot where we are connected, watching as he moves inside me. One of his hands trails down my stomach until it reaches my core, brushing over my clit. I whimper at the contact, and in response he brushes it again. But he can't maintain the movement, losing himself in his thrusts, reverting to softly tapping my sensitive bundle of nerves in time with his movements. Every tap causes me to jolt upward, meeting him stroke for stroke. I can feel the coil build in my stomach and my hands flail, desperate to find something to grip onto. I settle for the sheets, not caring whether they will be ruined by my harsh grip, and lose myself to the sensation, mewls and moans escaping my lips with every delicious brush of my g-spot, every glorious tap on my clit.

My orgasm hits me suddenly and my mouth falls open in a silent scream. Cade is not long behind me, and he fills me with his seed, coating my walls as I spasm around him, a long, deep groan echoing through the room as he finishes. He collapses on top of me, luckily ith the sense of mind to prop some of his weight on his forearms, and it's a good while before either of us moves. Finally the sweatiness of our skin causes him to push himself up, and he withdraws slowly then collapses beside me on the bed. Lying beside me as we both stare at the ceiling, panting.

His hand reaches over, brushing up and down my trembling body, chuckling as I twitch in response to his touches, my overstimulation evident. I glance over, and almost roll my eyes as I see how proud he looks. The self-satisfaction of a player who's made a woman cum.

Although to be fair, he did make you cum four times... Aida's right, but it doesn't stop the little eye roll I allow myself internally.