One

~𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓷𝓪~

Aanya woke up, her head throbbing with pain as she slowly opened her eyes. She surveyed her surroundings, and her eyes widened in disbelief. She was definitely not in her house. Everything seemed different. The room she found herself in was incredibly spacious and lavishly furnished, reminiscent of something out of a royal palace. The bed she was lying on was large and luxurious, surrounded by billowing curtains that added a touch of grandeur. The chandelier hanging from the ceiling illuminated the room with a warm glow, its light bouncing off the flickering candles. The enormous windows showcased a breathtaking view, further emphasizing the majestic aura of the room.

Feeling disoriented, Aanya sat up in bed, unable to ignore the weight she felt on her body. Confused, she glanced down and gasped at the sight before her. She was dressed in a blush pink lehenga, intricately adorned with sparkling embellishments that caught the dim light and reflected it beautifully. Her legs were adorned with anklets that jingled softly with each movement, and her arms were embellished with bangles and delicate jewelry, adding to the overall resplendent look.

"What in the world?" Aanya muttered to herself, utterly perplexed by her sudden transformation.

With cautious steps, Aanya lowered her feet to the floor, only to be startled by a sudden loud voice that echoed through the room, causing her to flinch involuntarily.

"She is awake now," a woman's voice reverberated throughout the space.

Confusion etched across her face as she turned towards the mirror and froze, staring at her reflection in shock. The woman staring back at her was nothing like her usual self. The reflection showcased a resplendent princess, her blush pink lehenga complementing her open hair beautifully adorned with intricate floral arrangements. Her forehead was adorned with a dazzling mangtikka, and her neck, wrists, and waist were all adorned with exquisite pieces of jewelry.

"What on earth am I wearing?" she exclaimed, her voice filled with a mixture of confusion and worry.

Her mind racing with questions, Aanya desperately tried to make sense of her situation.

"Mujhe toh laga aaj tum nahi uthne wali," a gentle voice came, capturing Aanya's attention. She turned to look at the source of the voice and found a man standing before her, his warm smile playing on his lips. Serene and dressed in yellow, he exuded a calming presence that shocked Aanya, leaving her staring at him in disbelief. His crown, adorned with a peacock feather, added a touch of regality to his appearance.

"Yaha kaun si ram-leela chal rahi hai," she wondered aloud, her confusion growing.

"But isn't it too fancy for Ram-leela? Maybe their budget got increased," Aanya pondered to herself, searching for an explanation.

"But Kanha in Ram-leela?" Aanya questioned, her bewilderment evident.

The man standing in front of her chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement. Aanya looked at him, a strange mix of curiosity and disbelief filling her gaze.

"Aap kaun hai?" Aanya questioned, her tone laced with confusion.

"I thought you would be asking, 'Where am I'?" The man replied, barely able to contain his chuckle.

Aanya stared at him, her expression resembling that of a confused puppy. "Where am I?"

The man took a momentary pause, as if preparing for a grand reveal, and finally exclaimed, "You find yourself in the enchanting land of Dwarka."