Author's Note

Please do not skip

1. This story is a work of fiction and doesn't intend to hurt anyone.

2. The title of the story will be "Love Across Time" from now on.

3. No one is allowed to impose their thoughts on others. I am expressing my own beliefs.

4. When I speak about change, it doesn't always imply saving certain people who were wrong and deserved punishment. Many innocent individuals suffered without any fault of their own.

5. If you expect the story to focus on your favorite character, you will be disappointed. This story revolves around the female lead while other characters play supporting roles.

6. Negative comments about any of the characters will not be accepted.

7. While you are welcome to express your views, please remember to do so respectfully. Any form of hate towards others will not be tolerated.

8. It is important to maintain open-mindedness and embrace diversity. We can learn so much from different cultures, perspectives, and experiences.

9. Feel free to ask questions and seek clarification whenever needed. I am here provide any additional information you may require about the story or any terms included in the story.

10. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to let me know. Your feedback is highly valued and will be taken into consideration.

As we start on this journey again, I must inform you that there will be several changes in the storyline. I have made modifications that I wasn't satisfied with earlier.

Lastly, thank you for choosing this book. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I am enjoying writing it.

Once again, I don't intend to hurt anyone.