The next few scenarios were…Interesting.

PaP had, which you quickly learn his real name was Papyrus, had insisted that he was to force you and the kids to do "Puzzles." 

death traps really. 

"NOW HUMAN GRAB THAT ORB AND WALK THROUGH THE INVISIBLE MAZE, IF YOU HIT A WALL YOU WILL BE EXECUTED by 500 WATTS" Papyrus sneered, You and frisk had easily solved the last two "puzzles" with minor damages.

You noticed sans smile seemed to tense up. 

Well shit, he thinks were fucked.

You pushed Frisk away from the ball snatching up you see their eyes widen in panic.

"Sorry kiddo, but if anyone is gonna get a static skewerside, it's gonna be me." You told them firmly.

"B-But!" You shushed them, and looked at the area of the death trap.

"I ADMIRE YOUR BRAVE FACE HUMAN. BUT I AM POSITIVE YOU WON'T MAKE IT OUT OF THIS PUZZLE ALIVE!" Papyrus grinned.

You saw how Sans snapped his eyelights at his brother in surprise then back at you, despite him being tense he seemed to be holding back snickers.

oh man he aint even catching on.

"Eh, I don't see a negative turn out here." You spoke up, You could see sans smile twitch more and his shoulders shaking to hold in laughter. 

"YOUR VERY OPTIMISTIC HUMAN. I FIND THAT QUITE SHOCKING, WE DONT SEE ANYONE WITH THAT KIND OF ENGERY IN THE UNDERGROUND..ITS FUCKING STUPID!"  Papyrus seemed to "insult you '' But you couldn't help it as your eye mover was watching sans, he was holding his jaw, his eye sockets trying to glare at you but failing. 

He really isn't catching on huh? I wonder how long this will go. 

"Wattage wrong with having optimism?  I find it very powering." You asked, looking at Papyrus as dead serious as you could.

"IT GETS YOU KILLED HUMAN! SERIOUSLY DO YOU NOT SEE HOW IT CAN CAUSE A SHORTAGE IN YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVAL? ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING DUMB?"

You bit your currently non existent tongue. 

You felt Frisk grip onto your leg hiding their face into your knee you could feel their small body vibrate with muted laughter.

"It's Amazeing this human even made it this far, huh bro? talk about luck." Sans, He avoided looking at you, at anyone, the sweat forming on his skull doubled.

"IT IS NOT AMAZING! IT'S RIDICULOUS! HUMAN DO YOU JUST CHARGE THROUGH EVERYTHING?!" Papyrus interrogated "YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MOVE! HURRY THE HELL UP HUMAN." 

oh god.  don't look at sans DON'T look at sans. 

You avoided eye contact as you took a step into the maze with the orb.

You haven't died yet, which is pretty damn amazing so far. 

"You might just be able to power through this if you are a careful kid." Sans spoke up.

"SANS DO NOT FUCKING HELO THEM! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FAIL!" Papyrus snapped at his brother 

"Go fuck yourself." Sans snapped back.

Shit they really hate each other.

"Don't worry Bone man, I'm current-ly keeping an eye on my steps, Ya know? " 

You made the mistake of glancing up, the look of sans face, fuck you felt your knees starting to give in, your throat tightening as you held back your laughs.