13

"All ya gotta do volts is performed at Grillbys, and let me sample your magic from time to time. That's all you gotta worry about for now.", He told you Before Papyrus got up walking out of the room coming back with a black sleek box setting it down after removing the lid to show a thick gold chain necklace on red velvet cushions. A smaller box placed down too that held another golden chain necklace but with a heart locket for Frisk. 

Firements family Symbol- bronze name plates 

Bunnies- Silver piercing earrings.

Skeletons- Gold accessories. 

"All I gotta do is that?" You said looking up into red eyelights. 

"Yep. Let us do the rest." Sans told you. 

You returned back to the suite with a golden chain around your neck and a small box in your hands.  You made your way through the lobby this time seeing an exhausted Bianca dozing off at the counter. You smiled heading to your room. You will talk to Bianca and Neo later now you have to get to Frisk and Flowey.

Unlocking the door to the suite you hear the "kid friendly" cartoons made by MTTV playing and you walk in to see both kids watching the show.

"Heya." You chirped up causing Frisk to turn to look at you before they took off running to your legs hooking around one of em in a hug. You smiled, brushing their hair with your fingers and picked them up walking towards the sofa plopping down. Flowely scowled as you blocked the tv for the second but the flower simmered down. 

"Hey, so I have news." You said as you paused the show.

"Hey!" Flowey yelped in annoyance.

"Heys for horses." You said to him teasingly before looking at frisk.

"What's the vibe kiddo?" You hummed out and Frisk grinned.

"I'm a boy." Frisk said and you nodded before pulling out the small box with the locket.

"We're gonna be moving today, buckos." You announced.

Both kids looked confused and you pulled out the golden locket to put around Frisks neck.

"Where?" Frisk softly asked curiously, grabbing the locket to look at it.

"Sans and Papyrus's house." You told him. "Don't open the locket unless you're in trouble okay? Emergencies only." You explained.

Frisk looked at the locket for a moment before looking at you nodding.

"WHAT! Smiley trash bags house?!" Flowey said his voice cracking up in vocals. "We can't, they're insane!" 

"We kinda…are part of their family now, kid." You said looking at flowey before holding out a tiny golden chain, it was made from jumploops. When you mentioned needing a flower bed put into Frisks soon to be a new room for flowey. Papyrus felt embarrassed for not realizing the flower was also "Your kid." and went to make the flower child a necklace as well for his size. 

"What…really?" The flower child muttered, seeming surprised.

You gave him a nod before getting the tiny flower child sized necklace around his thick stem above his leaves.

"Yea turns out Papyrus is gonna be working on our rooms…So how about we hang out today yea? Go out today, get lunch, maybe see what's in the shop and go to the library?" You asked the kids and you got excited nods back.  

You smiled getting their new accessories on and going to change clothes, when you walked out you smiled more seeing Frisk in their brand new thick red jacket with their black striped sweater and nice thick jeans and winter boots. Their locket dangled around their neck and they had on a bookbag that safely held Flowey inside of.