22

You turned looking to Bianca and she looked at you nodding, showing you that she two had heard. 

You both moved closer to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Dude…That Monster aint ever going down, Even with that fucked up skull of his!" guy two seemed to be exclaiming laughing.

"You should have betted on the lower monsters, I told you to play it safe." 

"Tch i never seen a monster that just refused to give up." Guy one huffed, crossing his arms. "Now ima have to get another fighter." 

"Man, that's like your fourth so-called 'fighter'. Just give it up already. No one taking him out, hell even that one monster the fish looking one, she even failed to him and she was the champ over on the east rings."

Your stomach churned. 

rings. 

You needed to know where and when the Ring that had Sans was going to be active again.

I wonder if my magic can influence humans…

You thought before looking over at Bianca. She seemed to already know your plans before nodding getting up with you. 

You took a breath focusing your magic to seep from your joints as you moved to the table. It was a lot harder when you weren't performing but if you kept a focus on it, you were sure you could hold it out long enough for details.

You grabbed your drink and headed to the two men's table with Bianca. 

"I heard you guys' conversation, I'd like to know where the ring is." You spoke up as you had sat at their table not giving them time to shoo you away. Both men eyed you suspiciously and your friend.

"You a cop?" One of them asked, seeming ready to start shit.

You sighed quietly before focusing on him feeling your magic seep from you and roll over towards him suffocating both men and you could feel them inhale your magic.

You gave a friendly stance to them both leaning on the table.

"Me? Nah man, i heard something about entertainment and i wanna see for myself can any monster be put in?" You asked, you had to push away your guilt for even fucking answering and you felt Bianca place her hand on your thigh squeezing reassuring. It helped ease the guilt some. 

Both mens eyes immediately snapped to Bianca eyeing her up and down and it made you tense up. 

"In the fights?, no. But if ya trying to make some fast cash." Guy one spoke eyeing your friend more closely. "Yea they happily let ya in if you service ya monster out. She make a decent amount too."

You wanted to swing…

"what? no.." 

But before you could open your mouth Biancas giggles cut over the table making you side glance at her, you didnt know when she had unbutton buttons of her shirt to expose more of her chest or when she leaned against the table to show it off at the men, her ears perked up and her eyes half lidded as she looked at the fuckers with a seductive gaze.

"My master is shy to admit how much of a good girl i can be~." She teased but she slipped a hand to squeeze your thigh, you hated this. You gritted your teeth harshly as you forced yourself to relax and calm your sparkling magic, instantly you saw the guarded men relax and form goofy smiles on their faces, you felt them breathe in more of your magic.

"Ah well, no need man, we get it." Guy one assured you as if the thoughts of fucking slutting out your monster was nothing to be ashamed. 

"Gotta make me useful somehow."