15

You were two drinks in when your small band finally got to the bar and was setting up on the stage. 

The bar was really packed by then but the light buzz you had made you more excited than anything. 

You all were telling jokes to each other and back as you all got set up and started to play.

You watched as Catalina and Bainas sang, both being very handy with each other on the stage that fed to the crowd's delight. 

 You and Neo even switched out for you to play the drums and him on the guitar playing a song, flirting with the patrons of the bar and even doing a slight strip tease that got them going wild.  You found yourself drinking your drink pretty quickly, as you knew soon you were supposed to have your song. 

Neo seemed to notice how nervous you were because he walked over to you.

"Wanna do a  duet before you go?" He asked and you were  nodding up at him.

"Yea..yea that will probably be good." You said after a second before nodding once again.

Neo squeezed your shoulder before going to talk to blooky.

The ghost monster nodded and moved to change the music. 

Neo walked to Catalina and muttered in her hair and she moved to take over the drums allowing you to get up and grab your guitar. 

You moved to stand by Neo and he looked at you and grinned. 

You found yourself grinning back before starting the song on your guitar.

You faced the crowd with your exposed human eye as you both began to give them a show. 

"Two single hearts on fire

currently on the wire

as inhibitions fade

a focused moment made

bruises and bitemarks say

takes one to bring the pain

passion lies in screams of estacitic dreams"

You both started bouncing off each other's lyrics and joining once again in harmony, you could feel the crowd's eyes on you both and you glanced at Neo seeing him make his way towards you. You let out a shaky breath stealing your nerves. 

"you're in a place for fear

lips are for biting here"

He wrapped a hand around your chest as he walked behind you, his hand sliding up your neck to your lower jaw, keeping your mask over it as he tilted your head back, exposing your neck to the crowd that got them letting out wolf whistles. 

"let's make this moment worth the while

lets kill the night and go down in style" 

He slid his hand back down your neck pausing to fake squeeze it before his hand was running down your chest, his other hand sliding to your hip making a show as it curved around it and down to your midriff. 

You then swung out of his embrace causing him to swirl around you as you took steps towards him as if you were stalking him. He made steps away towards a small table on the stage that held your drinks until his back was pushed against it. 

"feel the magic rise

we're plotting our demise

of perspiration and alcohol as i introduce the bedroom brawl" 

You pressed yourself between his legs pushing him back with the edge of your guitar and Neo made a show arching his back against the tabletop, his legs squeezing the side of yours, causing more monsters to get rowdy, you felt your nerves let loose and you were starting to enjoy this show.