10

Sans returned shortly after he left and you turned to see him with a bottle of mustard.

"You ready kid?" He asked though his voice didn't seem in it and you took a shaky breath in and pushed it out.

"Yea i guess." you forced out and you watched as the world around you fades with color. 

When you looked back at sans your body froze unable to move despite how it vibrates with energy as if your life was being threatened.

His right eye was bursting with a Red and yellow flame and his other socket was void of any light. You could feel his eye light staring directly though you, into your very soul. Red circled His hand as he made a pulling motion yanking your soul from your chest causing you to wheeze out a breath. 

fuck. you didn't want to do this anymore…But you needed answers. 

You braced yourself as your body tingled and pulsed. Showing Sans everything.

Sans was in a car, he looked around noticing a man and woman upfront, the man driving and the woman seeming to be busy reading a book. He noticed movement and looked to the right side of the back passenger seat. There was a small kid, a young boy sitting there. The kid seemed to be playing with a toy car before he froze turning to stare directly at him. It caused sans to pause. The kid smiled and waved which sans responded back with a short wave. 

The car stopped at a large building which caused sans to stare at it. The man and woman got out and the woman helped you out busying herself straightening your clothes. 

"Now y/n you behave now boy." The woman said sternly. "Act your age."

"Yes mama." you said softly before following the man and woman who must have been your parents inside. You turned your head to look at sans, a worried look adorn on your face before you turned back to a seemingly bright happy child. 

Sans followed, staying behind and watching. He followed the kid and your family into the large building seeing other people there too. Kids want you to come play with them. 

But before you could a man grabbed your shoulders, keeping you in place.

"Good morning Father." Your mother greeted you as well as your father.

"Ah Good morning, I was wondering if Y/n could help set up the bread and wine for today's service." The man said.

"Yes of course. Y/n why don't you be useful." Your father said with a nod.

The memory started to fade now showing a room, you were working on putting what looked like stale bread in little cups. That man "Father" was in the room with you pouring wine in sample cups. He then pulled out a glass and walked towards you, bending down.

"Y/n, you've been a very good boy, do you want a special treat?" He looked at you with a smile and you nodded looking eager. 

The man handed you the cup of wine.

I don't want to see this.. 

You took the wine to your face so trusting to this man which Sans can tell didnt have good intentions towards you. 

Sans moved, wanting to clearly snatch you up and away. But his limbs phase through your small body like a ghost. He could only watch helplessly as you chugged the wine. 

The man chuckled.

"Do you want more?"

NO! no no no. 

You made a face, clearly not liking the wine.

"No..No thank you." You muttered out but the "Father" only poured more wine in your cup pushing it to your lips.