19

darkness surrounded you, an all too familiar feeling. You moved around it, your chest squeezing in panic. You're being taken and you can not wake up.

Was sans okay? 

What the fuck was the stuff they threw at yalls faces?

Your kids would panic if you didn't get home before they woke up.

Your magic flared and you turned, swinging your fist. A Figure unwelcomed hand stopped your hand quickly, you noticed it was a large clawed skeleton hand It had glowing colors glowing so brightly that it looked like it was white.

The figure chuckled and you looked up seeing large antler horns twisting into a circle above its head. A long angler deer skull at the top of its head while the bottom half was slender, almost human-like. It moved another hand towards you, clawed paws carefully getting on top of your head. 

Your eyes moved down from its skulled head to its neck, furr or fuzz fluffed around its shoulders and revealed a chest of ribs, inside a bright large heart shattered everywhere in its rib cage being tied together by threads of colors so bright they looked white. 

Lower arms just at the bottom of the rib cage were there crossing underneath the lower two ribs. One hand looked faintly human the other like clawed talons. 

Their bottom half resembled a goat like monster but the legs boney and twisted to hooved feet. 

You couldn't tell what you were looking at and yet you did. 

They felt familiar, so much your chest ached. 

"You have your Mothers spirit." Their, his, voice crackled and echoed. 

You must've made a face cause he snarled.

"Not the witch of a soul I mistakenly put your soul in the womb of." He declared. 

The tall figure moved down looking at you closer. White filled the sockets of his eyes. 

"You look so much like her…" he spoke, sorrow in his tones, his hand moved to under your jaw. 

"And regrettably like me as well." 

Your chest ached.

"Who are you?" Your voice wavered

The creature made a noise of thought as he stared at you.

"Your soul father, Justice, or…i suppose you go by Y/n now hmm?"

"Justice?" You asked, watching the Figure pulled away.

"Your mother believes now is the time for you to see everything. " The creature said before pulling you by the shoulder. 

The darkness shifted and soon you were surrounded by galaxies, trillions of universes and stars. 

Your eyes widen as you move to look at everything.

The figure chuckled, causing you to look at him.

"Yes..I believe I must have looked as bewildered when my fathering soul and mothering soul showed me everything." He hummed

"And soon, perhaps if you are truly half of me, You will be able to do this on your own..In time.." He said to you softly. 

The world shifted around soon, the earth coming into view taking your breath away at the sight.

"A long, long, long time ago, between the time of the past, present, and future.

There was a race of beings, Temporadus. 

Who could be everywhere and Nowhere at the same time.

Who can be in the past, the present, and future all at once or once at a time.