17

You groaned, feeling your head pounding when you woke up. Your body felt like it was ill and yet so full of energy. You found yourself rolling out of bed struggling to walk and yet so eager to as well. Making your way to the bathroom you felt your stomach launch and you were glad you came to the bathroom first tuan the kitchen. Gripping onto the toilet vomit poured from your teeth. You were immensely thankful you didn't have a tongue for any of this, as you were spraying a sickly gray liquid out of your teeth. The liquid was horrid, as it swirled with faint colors of green almost like a sparkly hell. 

Once you were done spewing pure hell liquid out of your maw you focused on cleaning your teeth and washing the void of your mouth. 

Feeling queasy was an understatement as you exited the bathroom heading back to your room crashing. A small clock on your wall told you it was like six am and you found yourself rolling curling up into a tight ball. 

Your sickness has to be gone when you wake back up.

 It was not, but it was more tolerable than it was in the asscrack of dawn. You "slept in" as you saw the clock reading ten o five when you crawled back out of your bed and forced yourself to change clothes. 

A black turtleneck tank top and simple gray sweatpants. You pulled on socks and walked from your room. Hearing the tv with cartoons you made your way to the banister seeing your kids watching tv. You then realized how nappy Frisks' hair was getting and you felt bad. You went back into your room grabbing a towel and brush and headed down the stairs towards the kids. 

Sasha would beat your ass if she saw the state your kiddos hair was in. And you couldn't have that. 

Scooping up the child from the back of the couch you were greeted by their squeal, even flowey squilled. 

"Hey it's just me, calm down." You muttered before carrying the kids towards the kitchen.

"Hi papa." Frisk hummed, calming down and going like a limp noodle in your arms.

"Am I helping you make breakfast?" 

"Nah, we're gonna wash your hair, and get it looking noice." You replied heading to the sink you lifted the child onto the counter and began rolling the towel to make a neck pillow.

"Frisk showered last night!" Flowey protested.

"It's different." You answered before going to look through the cabinet for a few things.

"How is it different?" The flower asked, "Do humans all gotta wash their hair separately?"

Frisk giggled at the flower's question.

"No, But some hair types need more love and attention than others. And Since i haven't done Frisk's hair since Toriels, their hair is long overdue for some tender love and attention. Plus ima braid it out of there face with special braids. " You replied finding what you were looking for before walking back and getting frisk to lay down on the counter getting them comfortable with their hair dangling in the sink. 

You had put the stopper in and popped open the baking soda box and began making to get their hair nice and coated with it, brushing your fingers through tangled hair. You smiled faintly remembering the times you and Sasha did this in the bathrooms. You were glad you learned how to take care of Frisk's hair type due to Sasha. The memories that came to you warmed your chest. 

"Y/n wheres marvin?'' Sasha came into yours, marvins and Texs cell.

"Dunno, I'm not marvins babysitter." You weren't in the social mood and it showed as you flipped through pages of your magazine you traded a chocolate bar for.