14

Entering the skeleton bros home with The kids was an Interesting development. 

 As soon as you three walked in you were met with a show time special of Papyrus screaming obscenities at Sans and sans for the life of himself couldn't stop laughing.

"I SAID I KNOW IN A FEW DAYS! ARE YOU THAT IMPATIENT YOU WENT AND FUCKED AROUND?! NOW LOOK AT YOU FINDING OUT!" Papyrus screeched at his brother. 

Sans laugher hand him holding onto his knees for support.

"P-Paps heheheh im s-sorry ahahah" Sans bellowed tears dripping down his sockets.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ANY OF THAT THROUGH DID YOU!?" Papyrus snarled. 

"N-Nope!." The shorter skeleton wheezed out, before falling to his knees.

"Um…is this a good time?" You asked, feeling unsure if you and the kids should stay or not. 

"Y-yea kid, a great time." Sans wheezed out looking up at you. 

You found yourself tilting your head, for a moment….His eyelights…looked yellow? 

"IGNORE MY COMPLETELY USELESS AND AN DUMBASS OF A BROTHER!" Papyrus shouted before grabbing sans yanking jim up and storming up the stairs before yeeting him into a room, must've been his room because Papyrus slammed the door.

"AND STAY IN THERE UNTIL YOU CAN CONTROL YOURSELF!" Papyrus snapped before storming back down the stairs.

You heard a muffled "okay" with more laughter. 

What's so funny? 

You didn't have time to ponder more about it as Papyrus insisted on touring you and the kids around the house showing you all where everything is. 

He then led you up the stairs past a room before slinging the door open.

"AND THIS IS MY ROOM. THERE IS NO REASONS FOR ANY OF YOU TO COME IN HERE WITHOUT MY TERRIBLE PRESENCE!" he huffed.

You looked into the room with the kids.

It was nice and clean, and had a bookshelf of books and figurines. He also had a desk that had lots of paperwork on it

But really what got you grinning wide behind your bandana was the giant ass race car bed in the far corner. 

" Don't worry we won't be in your shit. Right kids?" You hummed.

Frisk nodded and flowey huffed.

"I can't even move without dirt! How'd I get in here!" The flower child complained.

 Papyrus walked past the door he chunked sans through.

"THIS IS MY BROTHERS DOOR, BUT THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE BESIDES GARBAGE!" he shouted the ending loudly and you found yourself snorting when you heard sans cackled loudly again. 

He got to another door before opening it up, stepping aside for you and the kids.

"THIS WILL BE YOUR ROOM. I SEE THAT IT SHOULD'VE VERY SUFFICE FOR YOUR NEEDS UNDEAD HUMAN." He sounded confident but you noticed how he shifted on his feet. He was nervous.

You walked past him into the room.

A large ass bed in the corner giving you all the ways to sleep on it in any direction, an empty dresser and bookcase and a small desk. 

"Yea this will be very good for me." You said noting how the skeleton perked up.

"AS I HAVE EXPECTED! NOW TO THE KIDS ROOM!" he turned exiting the now your room and went to the end of the banistar reach up grabbing a long cord, it had a rope tied to the original smaller cord going all the way down but a few inches to the floor.