18

The past few days the entire household had been holed up in the house.

Not because anyone wanted to.

It was because Snowdin was having its own hell storm outside. Blizzards. 

You and Frisk had perched at the windows watching the snow furry swish around.

You were starting to get stir crazy, so you were actively trying to come up with games with Frisk and Flowey to keep it at bay.

Which was why you and frisk were in the living room having a dance party. Papyrus was in his room doing who knows what and Sans had come to the kitchen for a snack. 

"See ya gotta do it like this." you said through cackles placing your hands on your knees.

Leaning forward and starting slanging your head in circles. You could feel your chain necklace swish around your neck like a hula hoop.

The kids' laughter only edged you on as you continued. When you were sure you got whiplash you stopped swaying some. You turned your head feeling eyelights on you to see sans in the kitchen doorway staring at you blankly and yet so confused.

You grinned and shot him finger guns with a wink. 

He stared before short cutting off somewhere…mostly to his room since Grillbys had closed down due to the storm.

You found yourself frowning, shoulders slumping down. 

"That's weird.." You mumbled as you stared at the doorway where he was. 

Did I do something wrong?

You thought as you stared at where Sans once were. 

Soon tugging at your sweater had you looking down at frisk who was eager to get your attention. 

"What's up kiddo?" You hummed.

"Flowey!" They said and your head was snapping to the flower child quickly and in slight panic. You knew nothing about plants so if he was starting to wither away you were gonna lose your shit. 

To your surprise…

He had…In Fact he had changed. His flower face started to resemble more of a goat like Toriel, his petals were brighter and smaller and his stem got thicker and his leaves now towards the bottom of his stem looking like flower clawed hands. 

You got onto your knees looking at him.

"You doing olay Flower child?" You asked, still worried he wasn't.

The flower seemed surprised as well moving his now flower hands some. 

"I feel….fine…" He spoke slowly as if to make sure that was correct for him to stay.

"Okay okay…You let me know when you arent okay lil man?" You asked and watched as the flower nodded..It was strange seeing him like this but as long as he was okay you were okay.

You soon got up and moved around, heading to the kitchen making the kids snacks. Getting them situated to watch cartoons.

You had figured out how to "block" shows and therefore you blocked the robots showing. It gave you such an intense feeling and a choking feeling of something fishy going on when the robot shows came on you wanted nothing to do with it. Or have the kids even watch anything…Plus the acting was terrible. Once you had the kiddos settled you began to head to your room thinking about playing on your guitar some and write out songs but a few steps up the stairs and a loud pop to your knee almost had you falling backwards to your death as you clinged to the banister.