Chapter 7

October 10th-
Was I to notice my cugino's sudden gay panic whenever Leona's name was brought up? No, but I saw him side-eyeing Leona during lunch this afternoon. And when I heard about the letter he sent Kekoa earlier this week, I knew this was some kind of elaborate scheme. First, Leona's writing to Kekoa is getting suspicious. Even Kaimana thinks it. Second, we saw him call him his little firefly during the practice we endured. Maybe those green and red flags don't matter much. Maybe he's being playful. I mean, lion cubs are playful, but we're talking about a guy like Leona. Maybe it's just that he's teasing Kekoa.

~~~

When all the work was completed, Annie brought the others together in front of the Savanaclaw mirror. "Are we ready?" she asked.

"NO, I'M NOT!!" Kekoa exclaimed.

Skylar and the others nodded as they stepped in. The heat beat down on them as they trudged to the main building. Sand got kicked up as they walked and walked, finally reaching the door. "Wait a minute!" someone exclaimed.

Some Savanaclaw students were standing behind them, and wands were drawn out. "Didn't you guys see us on the field?" Kaimana asked, hands in his pockets.

Some shook their heads, keeping their wands out. Apart from them, there was a girl. She had white and black hair with tiger ears and a tail. Her bust size was similar to Annie's, and a bit bigger than Allison's bust size. "Boys, calm down. They're friendly," she said.

Skylar sighed in relief, explaining to the group that that was his friend Snowflake Colchis. "But, Miss Snowflake. They're trespassing," one student said.

That's when Jack came out of the main building. "You guys are here because Leona wrote a message to Kekoa, right?" he asked.

Everyone nodded as the group of students' eyes widened. "They WHAT?!"

One student came to the front. He had labrador retriever ears and a fluffy tail. "That's it! If they wanna mess with the housewarden, they'll have to come through all of us!!" he yelled.

They weren't even trying to pick a fight with anyone! Kekoa scowled, cracking his knuckles. His hair began to bubble as he came forth. "Bring it on, bitch."

Before any of the boys could land a hit, there was a voice. "Alright, boys. Knock it off."

Leona came walking out with Ruggie by his side. Kekoa's hair flushed red, as did the right side of his face. "HEY, SEXY!!" he yelled before running away.

He hid behind a nearby tree. Allison and Annie giggled as Kaimana and Skylar sighed, chuckling. Leona only smirked, going to the boy behind the tree. "So, are we ready for our training?" he asked.

Kekoa looked behind him, nodding with a red face and man bun. Even the strand of hair that hung in the front was red. Leona grinned and guided the group inside, telling the other students, minus Snowflake, that if they were to say something like that again, they'd be next on the chopping block. They ran away, frightened at the thought. Allison's tail swayed as they walked to the field. "You guys sit here. I'll go change," Kekoa said, running to the locker rooms.

Annie sighed and tied her hair into a low bun, sighing in relief. God, it was hot outside. Sweat dribbled down her neck, slowly reaching her shirt and making a sweat stain on her shoulder. Outside was like an oven as they watched Kekoa come out in his Octavinelle PE attire. Leona came out wearing his attire, but a mischievous grin appeared on his face. "Now, hold on. How about we kick it up a notch? I wanna see what you're capable of."

With that, Leona took his shirt off, revealing his toned physique. Kaimana watched as Kekoa's hair flushed a deep red, as did his face. Annie nodded to herself, further confirming his... gayness. Even Skylar saw it. "I feel like he's purposely flirting with him... But I could be wrong," Allison whispered to Skylar.