Chapter 25

October 31st-
They're finally at their home away from home. I'm glad we got all the insight on what happened; from the food, allergic reaction, dancing, and crimson flower crisis, everything for the girls must have been one fantastic adventure. But now wasn't the time to look back on the bad stuff. Today was Halloween! It was time to celebrate! I can't wait for Azul to see our costumes! Mind you, Kekoa and I have decided to update our outfits so they fit our fashion senses. If some know, my twin likes to show his skin. As for me, well, I like fishnets. So you could only imagine how we'd look showing off our skin.

~~~

On Halloween day, Skylar rushed into Heartslabyul early in the morning, banging on Trey's door. He was brushing his teeth, wearing a loose tank top and sweatpants as he opened the door to see his lover standing there, stars in his eyes. "Good morning, Trey! Are you excited for today?" Skylar asked.

He was bouncing on his toes. Trey chuckled and brought him into a hug. "Indeed, I am. Did you get Allison squared away with her costume?" he questioned.

"Mhmm! And she's super excited! She doesn't need fake fangs because she's already got real ones!" Skylar replied.

Both of the boys grinned as Trey brought Skylar into his room, showing him what he was planning. His costume was sitting on a hanger; all that was needed was one more translucent black veil for his hat. "Ooh! It looks so cool! Cater told me these would be the best costumes yet!"

That's when Annie and Riddle walked into the room, both wearing their costumes. Annie's design was the same, but instead of pants, she wore shorts and fishnet stockings. "Ah, I see Riddle hasn't gotten over Annie's thigh exposure," Trey commented with a smirk.

Indeed, Riddle's face was a hue of red, looking away from his over-eccentric lover. Annie ran to Skylar, hugging him, exclaiming how excited she felt for tonight in French. "Did anyone tell me she was French?" Skylar asked.

"Oh? No, I figured it out while we were at the City of Flowers," Riddle replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Skylar complained.

"Because."

They shared a laugh as Riddle then left to go to the kitchen. Annie eagerly followed her, tying her hair into two low ponytails. "Riddle, what's for breakfast?" she asked.

"Breakfast tarts."

...

In Pomefiore, Vil was in the kitchen, cracking eggs onto a frying pan. It was Halloween, and the dorm was going to put the small finishing touches on their vampire-themed area. The housewardens for each dorm were responsible for today's morning meal, but only because lunch wouldn't provide much, and dinner would be like a buffet; plenty of food from all over the world, designed in Halloween glory. And so here Vil was, making omelets for his students. The first to wake up and come downstairs was Rook. He wore a simple tank top, a headband holding his bang back. "Bonjour, Vil," he said sleepily, wrapping his arms around his slender waist.

Vil grinned and turned, still keeping an eye on the eggs. "Good morning, Rook. How was your sleep?" he questioned.

"Wonderful, I say. I slept like an infant, and now I'm prepared for tonight's festivities," Rook responded, giving Vil a tender kiss on the lips.

Little did they know Epel and Allison had come downstairs at that exact moment. They caught everything. But the two of them stayed silent and walked back to Epel's room. Closing the door, they burst into laughter. "I'm amazed you got us to the best show in the house!" Epel laughed.

"I didn't know Vil had a thing for Rook!" Allison added.

"Truth is, it's the other way around. He prefers both Vil and Snowflake Colchis from Savanaclaw," Epel put in.