Chapter 30

November 3rd–
With the idea Ms. Hime Jinx gave us, we were sure to tell the Makani twins. But of course, we memorized the Savanaclaw schedule: wake up, practice for Spelldrive, and then go to class. After that, they would do more practice. And then everyone had a break before dinner. After that, they would play games, and then go to sleep. Leona would be the first to hit the hay. I got a call from Ruggie last night that he couldn't sleep. And I think we all know why the poor hyena didn't get a wink of sleep. Leona had gotten beaten by Kekoa with a crapton of pillows. Nothing more, nothing less.

~~~

The next day, the sun was high in the savanna. Animals grazed on the little grass on the land while birds flew high in the sky, looking at Savanaclaw as the day began. Kekoa shifted slightly in his sleep, failing to hear someone open the door to Leona's bedroom. There were many hickeys and bite marks on his neck and chest from last night, including some faint scratch marks. He was in his lion lover's embrace as someone could be heard giggling. Another pair of footsteps could be heard. "Leona... Five more minutes please...?" Kekoa muttered.

"Mh... I'm not even... waking you up..." Leona replied half-heartedly.

He had a plethora of scratch marks on his back from that night, including some hickeys. "But we are."

Both Leona and Kekoa sat up to see Ruggie and Kaimana standing at the foot of the bed, grins on their faces. Ruggie wore his PE uniform, his tail wagging. Kaimana wore a shell choker, shell bracelets on each wrist, a tight tank top, and shorts with sneakers. The two in bed hollered in fright, their faces, and hair when mentioning Kekoa, redder than a basket of strawberries. "WHEN DID YOU TWO GET IN HERE???" Kekoa exclaimed.

"Oh– Uh... Well, you see, um... Fuck– That's not important. What is important is that you two get your horny asses out of bed, put some clothes on, and head outside and meet us at the field. Spelldrive training starts today. Ruggie says we gotta prepare for next year's tournament," Kaimana responded.

Leona smirked. "Especially after this year's incident," he said, glancing at his boyfriend.

Kekoa groaned and began to get out of bed, only then realizing he was still wearing nothing. He yelped and covered up again, using a strand of hair to grab some clothes; a tank top, shorts, boxers, sneakers, and shell accessories that were similar to his brother's items. Once dressed, Kekoa got out of bed, uncovering Leona. Sure, he was a bit embarrassed to see his boyfriend still nude, but he'd seen it before. "Get up. Let's go!" he said.

"Five more minutes," Leona grumbled, going back to bed.

The Hawaiian boy puffed his cheeks out and took a chunk of his lava hair, placing it on Leona's thigh. He shrieked in pain as he quickly got up. "BABE WHAT THE HELL???" he yelled.

"That's what you get for not getting out of bed."

Leona scoffed and also got dressed, soon heading outside where the other Savanaclaw boys and Kaimana stood. Snowflake was also there, dressed in her PE attire, ready to practice. "Alright, guys and lady over there! It's just 5 rounds, a break, then 5 more practice rounds. Nothing more, nothing less. Kaimana brought snacks for afterward, so work for those," Ruggie instructed.

Everyone nodded and got on their brooms. Ruggie then got on his, holding a stopwatch in one hand, his other hand gripping his broom. "And... Three. Two. One... Go!!"

...

At Scarabia, Allison slowly sat up in her "bed," fixing her hair. It had grown to the middle of her shoulder-arms, and although she missed her short orange hair, it was nice for it to change. She pulled it back in a ponytail as she changed into her school uniform, and exited the bedroom. That's when the scent of something delicious traveled into her nose. She took a whiff and ran to the kitchen, seeing some of the Scarabia students making breakfast. "Good morning, miss!" one student said.