Chapter 40

(A/N: This is gonna be a long one. AND THERE WILL BE HEAVY SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER AND DIRTY TALK. I WILL HAVE A MESSAGE FOR WHEN IT STARTS SO THOSE WHO ARE NOT COMFORTABLE CAN SKIP AND WHEN THE SMUT ENDS. LOVE Y'ALL)

December 22nd-
I've got a bad feeling. I mean, why shouldn't I? It all started when Allison refused to answer her texts. Annie's mom Whitney called me an hour ago to explain that Mr. Crowley wasn't picking the phone up. Allison must've tried and failed. Then Annie tried and failed. So I tried to call him, and I told the twins to do the same. And this is what he said on my end; "This is the third time one of you has called me. I am busy with my private school investigation, now please go back to doing whatever. I'll call back because I'm such a nice guy." And he said this while the sound of the waves could be heard in the back. What a damned liar!!

~~~

They had been blasted to the middle of nowhere before all of this happened. Allison's cheeks were wet from sobs as she had been pleading with Jamil to not do it. But alas, he had done it. There was no going back. "Azul... I'm scared..." Allison muttered.

Her vision was blurry with tears as she wiped them. Kalim walked to her and hugged her. "It's my fault. I showered you with attention, and Jamil wanted to do the same. But I guess in private," he said.

"Nah, man. It's not your fault. It's his. But we gotta get back to Scarabia. Like– now," Floyd responded.

Jade took out his pen and silently said something; a teleportation spell. But upon their return, Allison, Azul, Jade, Floyd, and Kalim saw that Jamil had hypnotized all of the Scarabian students into becoming his servants. "Good heavens..." Azul gasped.

"Well, shit... We should get going," Floyd said.

The five of them nodded and ran quickly, swiftly moving past hypnotized students. No one had a light in their eyes. It was dull. Red. Nothing could be seen. Not even the reflection of her face. The quintet ran into the storeroom, closing the door behind them. "Oh, Allison~? Come out~"

(TW: DIRTY TALK)

Jamil had been stalking them, hadn't he? But no; he was walking through the hallways, letting his voice ring out. His voice was his own but laced with darkness and lust. "Oh, Allie. Let me bury my face in your cunt and taste you until you're crying out for me to take you as my conquered diamond. Until this whole dorm hears you screaming my name as I bury my cock inside you, mark you until you're begging me to fill you with my cum. And then I'll do it again, and again, and again until you can't remember your name, your cousins' names, or your friends' names. Only mine."

It sent shivers down the girl's spine. Her ears slouched as her face burned with humiliation, her tail wagging furiously behind her. Was he that obsessed with her?? Did he want to do ALL of that? Was he ashamed of what was coming out of those lips? Azul had been covering Kalim's ears. "Good God, he's got something on his mind," Floyd grumbled.

"And are we supposed to keep this poor fox safe from the hunter?" Azul asked, hugging Allison like a friend would.

"Use that comparison again and I'll call my fratello to deal with you," Allison whispered, a sharp nail to Azul's face.

"Yes ma'am."

Jade and Floyd sneered. That's when an idea suddenly sprung into Azul's mind. He heard what Jamil wanted. He wanted her. The fox. He began digging through a chest in the treasure room. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, boys?" Azul asked, looking at the twins.

Jade and Floyd nodded as Kalim arched a short white eyebrow. The twins then revealed a red outfit. It was a red Bedlah top that revealed one's midriff and navel with sewn-in off-the-shoulder straps, and matching salwar pants with a red V-shaped waistline. "We can distract Jamil with Allison in this costume!" Floyd said in a whisper.