CHAPTER 1: When Evil Stirs

{Kanan Matthews}

After the defeat of Sledge, all of us returned to our normal lives. Me and Keigo have been getting really close everyday, since we're Pro Heroes and we're dating, along with Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic. I was about to go into the Dinosaur Museum as Keigo and Hizashi were coming in later in the afternoon. After I went into the Dino Bite Café, I noticed Kendall, Ivan and Koda in the kitchen, talking. "Hey guys" I greeted while I was putting on my apron and my name tag in the kitchen. "Hey Kanan" the three of them greeted back. "Are Keigo and Hizashi coming in later?" Kendall asked. "Yeah, they're about to finish something up" I replied. 

Kendall was currently reading a letter that Shelby wrote to us. "I'm going to be starting summer school, taking a couple of business classes. I'm not really sure if it's what I want but my parents say that it is the best thing for me" Kendall said as she read the letter.  "Shelby, starting to be a businesswoman" Ivan said, really excitedly. "What is business-woman?" Koda asked. "I have no idea" Ivan said.

"Order" a worker said as he handed Kendall the customers' order. "Thanks" Kendall said as she took the order from him and Kendall hands it to Ivan. "Four Bronto Burgers, three milkshakes, fries, fries and more fries!" Ivan said as he read the order. "That's a lot of food on that order" I said. "We simply can't keep up" Ivan said. "Don't worry, I'm just about to interview for a new waiter" Kendall said. "Thank you" Ivan said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

The four of us were in the base. "That's really odd" Kendall said. "What is?" Ivan asked. "I've got a message from Tyler but it was cut off before he had a chance to finish what he was saying" Kendall said. "I called Riley and he not answering" Koda said. "I called Keigo and Hizashi but they aren't answering either" I said. "Hold your horses, all of you are just being paranoid. Surely, you know, they are just fine. Then again, it wouldn't hurt to pay a little visit, right?" Ivan asked us. "Right" Koda said. "Yeah" I said. "Let's go" Kendall said. The four of us left the base.  

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us arrived outside of the woods. "Are you sure that this is the place?" Ivan asked. "Positive" Kendall replied. The four of us just got out of the truck. "GPS data says that this is the area he made the call from" Kendall said. "Tyler!" Koda called. "We can cover more ground if we split up" Ivan said.

All of us split up to go and look for Tyler. "Over here!" Kendall called. Me and Ivan went over to where Kendall was and saw Tyler's Jeep covered in ice. "A monster has done this to his Jeep" Kendall said. "But Sledge was destroyed, wasn't he?" Ivan questioned. "This can't be good" I said. "Remember me?" a voice said. The three of us tried to dodge his attack but we got frozen.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us got unfrozen from the ice blocks. Then all of us were hugging each other. "Ah, Sir Tyler!" Ivan said. "Thank you!" Shelby said. "It looks like we are going to be needing these again" Tyler said as he held out our Energems. We took the Energems out of their hands.

"The Energems...the keys to my past, present and future" a monster said.

"Who's that?" Chase said.

"I'm Snide! Get their Energems!" Snide said.

"Yes sir! Ice 'em and dice 'em!" Iceage said.

"This will be the last time you will hear these words!" Kendall said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" I called out. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" we shouted. All of us pressed the button on our Dino Chargers and placed it into our Morphers.