CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Here Comes Heximas

A/N: Kanan isn't going to appear in this chapter but Keigo, Hizashi, Touya and Ellie will be in this chapter

{Keigo Takami}

Me, Tyler, Touya, Hizashi and Ellie were holding a couple of bags when the five of us entered the Dino Bite Café. "Guys, we got the reeves" Tyler said. The five of us saw no one here.

"Guys?" Tyler questioned. "That's weird. Where is everyone?" I asked. The three of us placed the bags down onto the table as we saw the presents. "To Tyler, To Keigo, To Hizashi, To Touya, To Ellie?" Hizashi said as he read the tags.

The five of us were heading towards the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

The five of us went into the base. "Oh hey, Miss Morgan...I - I mean Kendall" Tyler said. "Have you seen the others?" I asked. "Nope" Kendall said as she shook her head.

A portal appeared behind us. Koda, Ivan and Keeper appeared from the portal. "Surpri...oh. Surprise!" Koda said. "Merry Christmas, friends!" Ivan said.

All of us were hugging the two of them. "Oh, it's so good to see you" Kendall said. "This is really epic!" I said. "How did you guys..." Hizashi said. "Ah, Christmas. The best season for time travel" Keeper said.

"Where everyone at?" Koda asked. "Kanan couldn't make it as she's really busy running our agency in Kyushu and she told us have a good Christmas though" I said as they others nodded their heads a little. "I think the others opened their presents upstairs. I found one for me too" Ellie said.

"See?" Ellie said as she opened it. "Someone sent me some coal?" Ellie questioned as she was holding it. She suddenly started to glow.

"What's happening, Ellie?" Koda asked. Ellie just got turned into an evil elf. "What on Earth?" Kendall said. Ellie suddenly laughs.

"Ellie, are you ok?" Hizashi asked. "I'm not Ellie. I am an evil elf. My boss Heximas is going to make all of you pay!" Ellie said.

"My goodness, she has forgotten who she is!" Ivan said. Ellie was trying to jump away but Koda and Ivan caught her.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

Kendall was checking the coal. "This coal has a strange energy pattern" Kendall said. The rest of us were looking over to a tied up Ellie.

"Let me go! I need to make presents for naughty children!" Ellie said. "Is seems that Lady Ellie is under some kind of curse" Ivan said.

"Touya, Keigo, you two need to make Ellie remember on who she is. It may be the only way to break the spell that she's under" Keeper said.

"You're Ellie. You do many great things like, you never give up on your friends back in Japan and you really miss your mother" Touya said.

"You're strong and you never give up on the rest of your family too" Keigo said.

Ellie changed back to normal. "Ellie?" Koda said. "I'm not an evil elf" Ellie said.  Touya untied her. "Woah, guys. That wasn't epic at all" Ellie said.

"Finally, you're back" Hizashi said. "I wasn't the first one to open my presents. Riley, Shelby, and Chase, they've opened them too" Ellie said.

"That's not good" I said. "Friends, they must be in trouble" Koda said.

The alarm beeped. "Rangers, I really need your help again" Santa said as he appeared on the screen. "Anything you need, Santa" Kendall said.

"As you know, when kids are naughty...I give them coal for Christmas but this year, someone stole every piece of coal that I have" Santa said. "I know where some of it went" Kendall said.