CHAPTER 12: Ellie and Touya's Anniversary of Her Mother and His Wife's Death

A/N: Keigo is making an appearance in this chapter as Kanan and Hizashi are mentioned

{Ellie Todoroki}

The next day, I kept hearing the doorbell going off over and over. "Ugh, who keeps on ringing the doorbell at this hour of the morning" I said while I was rubbing the tiredness from my eyes. I opened the door to try and see a little bit clear after I rubbed my eyes. "Hey little birdie" I heard someone say to me.

Suddenly, I recognized who it was and then I realized on who that was. "Hey uncle Hawks, it's good to see you again" I said. "It's good to see you again too little birdie. Can I come in?" Keigo said. "Yeah" I replied as Keigo came in to the apartment when my dad came up to us to see who was at the door. 

Me and my dad told uncle Hawks everything since we last met as uncle Hawks told us what day it was today, which we responded too, my dad's Dino Com went off. "It's not me that's calling" Keigo said. My dad took out his Dino Com and he answered it. "Touya, there's Alien Bio Signs down town. We really need your help" Tyler said. "I'm on my way" Touya said as he ended the call and put his Dino Com away. "Are you going to help us Keigo?" my dad asked. "Yeah" Keigo replied. "I'll meet you guys at the base" I said. "Ok, see you there little mouse" my dad said as he patted my shoulder. "Stay safe little birdie" Keigo said. "Will do" I said. The two of them left to head towards the location while I was heading towards the base.

{Touya Todoroki}

When the two of us were in the down town area, we met up with the others as the others were surprised to see Keigo here. "Come on, let's go!" Tyler said. All of us were fighting some Vivix when Wrench and Poisandra came in to watch the battle that's going on. "This is getting really good!" Poisandra said. "Hopefully we can get their Energems too!" Wrench said. Wrench and Poisandra came into the fight.

We defeated the Vivix after Poisandra and Wrench retreated when all of us regrouped. "Come on, let's head back to the base" Chase said. All of us were heading to the base.

When all of us got back to the base, all of us were around the holographic table as Keigo was still in his hero costume. "Why would Vivix show up out of nowhere?" Shelby asked. "Yeah, I was thinking that too" Keigo said. "We need to figure out why they appeared out of nowhere and fast. But right now, all of you got jobs to do while I speak to Keigo privately" Kendall said as we were leaving the base except for Keigo and Kendall.

{Kendall Morgan}

"So, how's Kanan and Hizashi?" I asked. "They're alright since they're really busy so they can't come. So it's just me" Keigo replied. "How is your and Kanan's agency going?" I asked. "It's going really great. We got a lot of sidekicks" Keigo said as I nodded.

"Ellie and Touya forgot to mention this but today is her mother's and Touya's wife's anniversary of her death today and I got the two of them presents from me and Kanan" Kanan said. "We need to celebrate that today for the two of them" I said as Keigo nodded.

"Now, what were the Vivix up to?" Keigo questioned as the two of us went up to the holographic table. "That's a good question" I replied. We were continuing to figure out why Vivix just showed up out of nowhere.

{Touya Todoroki}

All of us were in the kitchen in the Dino Bite Café as Kendall and Kanan were in the base. "I am wondering how Kendall and Keigo doing?" Tyler questioned. "And why would he come here on his own?" Chase questioned too. "Honestly, I've no idea other than figuring out why Vivix would show up from out of nowhere" Ellie said.

Shelby came into the kitchen after giving the customers their order. "That's really strange" Shelby said. "I wonder if Sir Keigo and Sir Hizashi are coming too?" Ivan questioned. Our Dino Coms beeped. "Alien Bio Signs in the city plaza" Kendall said. "Let's head out!" Tyler said. All of us left to head towards the location while Ellie stayed behind.

<TIME SKIP>

{Ellie Todoroki}

After the battle, me and my dad came into the base while the lights were off. My dad placed his Energem into the gap in the wall. "Why is it really dark in here?" I questioned. The lights came on as the base was covered in decorations. "What's all this" I said.  "Well...I know that you miss your wife and your mother and we made you two a video after I accidentally told the others...sorry" Keigo said. "And we want you two to watch it" Shelby said as Tyler and Riley made the two of us sat down.

"What's going on?" my dad asked. "You will see" Chase said. Then a video started to play as we watched it with tears in our eyes.