SPECIAL CHAPTER 1: A Nice White Surprise

3rd PERSON

In Kyushu's airport, Touya Todoroki, who is Enji and Rei Todoroki's first born son and Ellie Todoroki, Touya's daughter were waiting to board their flight.

'I wonder how my Keigo and Kanan will react when they see us?' Touya thought to himself. He took out a necklace from underneath his shirt to check his Energem. 

'I wonder what this could be'  Touya thought to himself as he remembered how he got it. 

{FLASHBACK}

Touya was doing some patrolling with his daughter, Ellie around Fukuoka in Kyushu after they did a mission. After a while, those two were going to meet up with Hawks and her friend from UA High School. When the two of them met up with the other two, Touya told Ellie and Tokoyami to go back with Hawks to the agency while he was checking something nearby.

When Touya was checking something nearby, he found a fossil nearby. He got something that looked like a colored rock and then Touya went back to the agency.

{PRESENT}

Touya remembered how it was glowing when he saved his daughter from danger, which she was almost attacked by a villain, thankfully Touya saved her before she could be hit.

The White Energem started to glow, he suddenly felt really stronger and more energetic than usual.

Touya remembered when he saw something similar to it, when he saw his friends wearing one too around their necks.

'Maybe I could ask my Keigo and Kanan about it' Touya thought to himself, then he stopped when their plane arrived and the two of them were beginning to board it.

{BACK TO AMBER BEACH}

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Kanan Matthews}

All of us were currently in the base. "All of us now know that the Silver Energem is in outer space" Shelby said. "But the White Energem is still unknown" I said. "Do we have any other information on where the White Energem will be?" Riley asked.

"Afraid not. It's really hard to determine where the Energem is or if the Energem's been bonded to someone" Kendall said. "Wherever it is, we need to find it and fast" Hizashi said. "I do say, finding an Energem is quite difficult" Ivan said.

"You said it mate" Chase said. "Finding Energem, very hard" Koda said. "Wherever it is, we need to continue looking before Heckyl and his lackeys find it" Tyler said. "Right now, all of you need to get back to work. Kanan, can you finish working on the Futaba Chargers in case we do find the person that has bonded to the White Energem?" Kendall said. "Yeah" I replied.

The others were leaving the base to go and work in the Dino Bite Café while I was sorting out the Futaba Chargers. 

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Touya Todoroki}

Me and Ellie were currently walking through Amber Beach. Me and Ellie managed to put our luggage in our apartment that was near the Dinosaur Museum.

The two of us were walking down the street when the three of us bumped into someone as we fell onto the ground. "Hey, are you alright?" the guy asked. "Yeah" I said. "We're fine, thanks" Ellie said. "Here, let me help you" the guy said as he outstretched his arm.

The two of us took his hand as he helped us back up. "Thanks" I said as the two of us were looking at him. "It was no problem at all" the guy said. It was really silent for a while until I broke it. "Uh, do you know where the Dinosaur Museum is?" I asked.