CHAPTER 17: Worgworld

A/N: Kanan, Keigo and Hizashi will be back in the next chapter

{Touya Todoroki}

Riley and Shelby were outside as the two of them saw Worg's sign broken. "Even Worg's sign is broken" Riley said. They went over to the damaged sign.

Me, Ellie and Tyler went over to them as our shirts were a bit messy. "What happened to you two?" Shelby asked. "Worg happened" Tyler replied. The two of them were laughing a little.

"We're heading out to get some more tomatoes" I said. "Good luck" Riley said. "Thanks. Hey, who are those guys?" Ellie asked.

"Huh? It's not Halloween, is it?" Shelby asked. "No" Tyler replied. "Maybe they're street performers" I said. "That's really creepy" Ellie said.

"Begin Screech" one monster said. The other monster took out a trumpet. "Oh no. I really hate trumpet music" Riley said as he covered his ears.

The five of us saw everyone moving very differently. "What the..." Riley started to say. "Zombies attack!" Conductro said.

"They're monsters! Guys, quick! Cover your ears!" Riley said. Me, Ellie, Tyler and Shelby turned to him, looking like Zombies.

"Make him listen to the music!" Conductro said. "Cover your ears!" Riley said. Tyler and Shelby got him as he heard the music and turned him into a zombie.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

Koda got us to put our hands over our ears to block out the music.

"Get them!" Conductro said. "That music stop now!" Koda said.

"You can't stop the music! Swarm them!" Conductro said.

The Zombies were beginning to swarm us.

"We have to get trumpet!" Koda said.

"Get the trumpet!" Chase said.

Chase and Koda got the trumpet and managed to brake the spell.

The civilians ran away after they saw the monsters when Ellie ran to hide behind the sign.

"They've broken the spell! Our Zombies are leaving!" Conductro said.

"But we aren't going anywhere!" I said.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Koda shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" we shouted as all of us pressed the button on our Dino Chargers and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Vivix! Rise!" Conductro said as Vivix appeared.

All of us were beginning to fight.

"Riley, catch!" Koda said as he threw the trumpet to Riley.

"Got it! Chase!" Riley said.

"You can fight! But you can't hold it for too long!" Conductro said.

"Guys, I lost it!" Chase said.

"It's time for an intermission!" Conductro said.

"Koda! Are you ok?" Tyler asked.

Conductro and Screech left.

"We must get trumpet!" Koda said.

"They're getting away!" I said.

"They so fast! Where they go?" Koda asked.

"They will be back!" Tyler said.