CHAPTER 2: Forgive and Forget {Which Leads to a Forgotten Anniversary}

{Kanan Matthews}

All of us were in the base. "We're really fortunate that Koda and Tyler managed to save us from those blocks of ice" Shelby said. "But we don't know what else this scoundrel Snide is capable of" Ivan said. "Yeah, we really need to be more careful at all times" I said. "This might help, it's a technology that I was developing to use against Sledge. I've adapted it to create a more powerful mode for our Megazords. I'm going to present to you, Dino Super Drive" Kendall said as she was showing us the new Dino Charger. "Awesome" Tyler said as Keigo entered the base.

"Hey, guys" Keigo said as I went up to him. "Hey Keigo" I said as the two of us were hugging each other. "What have you got there songbird?" Keigo asked. "It's your gift" I said while handing the gift I got towards him. "Gift? Oh, it's that gift" Keigo said. He opened the gift up to find a new watch that he always wanted. "I really do like it songbird, thank you" Keigo said as he was hugging me again. "I got you a present too, of course but I - I am going to save it for d-dinner tonight" Keigo said, sounding really nervous. "I can't wait to see it" I said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us arrived Morphed where Riley was.

"I'll get you Green Ranger!" Stingrage said.

"Think again you toxic twit!" Tyler said.

We were beginning to fight Stingrage.

Stingrage just pushed me, Tyler, Shelby and Hizashi onto the ground as the four of us demorphed. Little did I know, something went onto my Dino Chargers.

"Dino Blast!" Keigo, Koda and Chase shouted as they fired at Stingrage.

"This plan is all messed up! Later losers!" Stingrage said as he ran away.

"Are you guys ok?" Tyler asked.

"That monster just shot Heckyl" Riley asked.

"Oh no" Chase said.

Hizashi took out the stinger out of Heckyl.

"Are you ok?" Hizashi asked.

"He tried to fire at me but Heckyl jumped in front and he has got shot himself" Riley said.

"What am I doing here? What happened to me? Who am I?" Heckyl questioned.

"You mean that you don't remember anything?" Shelby said.

"Well, no" Heckyl said.

I noticed something on my Dino Chargers.

"Uh guys, what's on my Dino Chargers?" I questioned.

Everyone was looking at me holding my Dino Chargers.

"I don't know. But I bet Miss Morgan will sort something out" Riley said as I nodded.

All of us were heading back to the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were at the back of the Museum. The others got out of Tyler's Jeep as me, Keigo and Hizashi got out of the car. "Don't worry Heckyl, you're going to be ok" Koda said. "This isn't a good idea, showing anyone our base is very risky" Kendall said. "Heckyl already saw us as Rangers" Chase said.

"He saw us" Shelby said. "And something is on Kanan's Dino Chargers" Hizashi said as I was showing Kendall my Dino Chargers. "He was already injured when he bravely went to save Riley" Ivan said. "We have got to help him. Please Miss Morgan" Riley said. "Ok" Kendall said. "Where are we going exactly?" Heckyl asked. "You'll see" Keigo said.