CHAPTER 11: Love at First Fight

A/N: this will be Ellie's POV until the 'Rangers Rock' chapter when Kanan, Keigo and Hizashi comes back

{Ellie Todoroki}

All of us were in the base. Shelby, Kendall and my dad were trying to contact the Silver Ranger in space. Chase was currently working on a rocket. Ivan was watching him. I'm currently doing my school work when I get back to UA since I did my final exams last week. "It's perfect, just like Kaylee" Chase said. "Kaylee, I would fly to the moon for you" Ivan read what it has said on the trophy.

"I don't understand the phrase but I am pretty sure it's a chivalry gesture" Ivan said. "I wanted to make it look really special" Chase said. "Well, viola" Ivan said. "It's definitely special" my dad said.

"I finish my rocket ship too" Koda said. All of us saw him covered in glue, mostly the pieces were in his hair. "Mine look funny. Maybe it missing pieces?" Koda said. "Yeah, I think, I can, uh, find the missing pieces" Tyler said as he plucked a missing piece that was stuck in Koda's hair. "Ow!" Koda said.

"Oh, I got to go. Excuse me" Chase said as he left. "Let's go and get you a model that doesn't require any glue" Riley said. The two of them left the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

3rd PERSON

Touya, Tyler, Chase, Koda, Shelby, Riley and Ivan arrived at the location.

"Guys, what's the deal?" Chase asked.

"These are the coordinates that Miss Morgan and Ellie sent us" Riley said.

"Not a soul in sight!" Ivan said.

"Great, I got to get back to Kaylee" Chase said.

All of us saw monsters appear in front of us.

"Oh, you are horribly cute, I'll spell whichever one of you, who wants to be my boyfriend" Beauticruel said.

'I think am going to have a nightmare now' Touya thought to myself.

"Thanks but we'll pass!" Riley said.

"I think that I speak for all of us when I say this..." Touya started to say.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Tyler shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" we shouted. We pressed the button on our Dino Chargers and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Let's take them down!" Tyler said.

The Rangers were beginning to fight the monsters.

Beauticruel had painted on Koda, Riley and Ivan. Their leg, stomach and shoulder got weakened.

"What going on?" Koda said.

"I'm feeling weak!" Ivan said.

"It must be this makeup!" Riley said.

Beauticruel gave some of their powers to three Vivix.

And they were beginning to fight.

"Man, they aren't getting around!" Tyler said.

"That's not good!" Touya said.

"They're using our own power against us!" Chase said.

The Spikeballs attacked us as we fell onto the ground.

"Vivix! Finish them off!" Poisandra said.

Poisandra, Wrench and Beauticruel walked away from the battle.