CHAPTER 20: End of Extinction

{Kanan Matthews}

All of us were outside the Dinosaur Museum fighting a bunch of monsters.

"The monsters are inside the base! Ellie and Keeper are in trouble!" Ivan said.

"Let's go!" Tyler said as we were going into the museum.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us got into the base and fired at Fury.

"Keeper, you ok?" Koda asked.

"Are you ok little mouse?" Touya said.

"I'm fine dad" Ellie said.

"The Dark Energem will be mine!" Fury said.

"You might want to reconsider that promise!" Phillip said.

"Curse you, Rangers! I'll be back!" Fury said as he left.

We managed to duck for some cover as all of us saw that he was gone.

"You aren't safe here anymore, Rangers. We must leave" Keeper said. Suddenly, the alarm beeped.

Sledge appeared on the screen. "Your time's up Power Rangers! Moments from now, my ship will yank the Earth from orbit and sold your planet in space. I have sold your miserable planet to the scrapyard comet sign. You wouldn't give me all your Energems. So, I will pry them from your..." Sledge said as the screen turned off. 

"He sold your planet, for scrap" Heckyl said. "No. He wouldn't the the Earth out of orbit. Can he?" Ivan said.

The base started shaking a little. Keigo was holding onto me so I wouldn't fall onto the ground.

"Are you ok songbird?" Keigo asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said. "That can't be good" Shelby said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were clearing out the base a little bit. "Sledge is using the electro nets on Earth from the locations that we've fought the Greenzillas" Kendall said.

"The eggs turned into anchor points" she continued. "He planned this out from the very beginning. So he can drag our planet out of orbit" Riley said.

"The further away from the sun, the colder we will get" Hizashi said. "And how long before all of us freeze?" Ellie asked.

"An hour, maybe" Kendall said. "We got to take out Sledge before any of that happens" Tyler said.

"Wait. The only hope of saving the Earth is to destroy the Dark Energem. Once that's gone, the ultimate power of your Energems will be unlocked. And you will be able to save the entire planet" Keeper said.

"But we blasted that thing with the Titano Cannon..." James started to say. "But it didn't work" Keigo said. "Not even a scratch" I said.

"Wait. Keeper, you said that the Dark Energem was made out of pure darkness, right?" Riley asked. "Yes. The essence of evil" Keeper said.

"So does that mean that light can destroy the darkness?" Hizashi questioned. "I'm not really certain. But to do so, it would require an incredibly bright source" Keeper said.

"Where are we going to find that much light?" Shelby asked.

"I think that I have an idea. What if we solve this the same way we solve everything. With teamwork. And the biggest team the world has ever seen" Chase said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

Chase, Koda, Riley, Shelby, Ivan and Keeper were in the Ptera Zord, telling the citizens on what to do. The rest of us were in the base.