CHAPTER 15: Wings of Danger

{Ellie Todoroki}

All of us were in the base. "You're kidding me" Chase said as he stood up from his seat. "You built the Zords?" Shelby asked.

"I had to. I traced Keeper to Earth. But I only found the Silver Energem. The others were still hidden so I built the Zords in order to protect them. I assigned the Zords to awaken when their Energems would be bonded to someone" Zenowing said.

"When we have discovered our first Zord, which was the Spino Zord, I suspect it was your work. I am so glad you're back" Keeper said.

"Unfortunately, there's no time to celebrate. I must get the Silver Energem back" Zenowing said as he was about to leave.

"Wait, Zenowing. Where are you going?" Riley asked. "To prepare to battle Doomwing" he replied.

"We go with you" my dad said. "No. I must do this myself. You will only get in my way" Zenowing said as he left.

"Whoa" Tyler said. "He thinks that we're a nuisance?" Chase questioned. "It seems like it" Shelby said.

"Zenowing's spirit has been infected by Doomwing for centuries. Be patient as he remembers the value of teamwork" Keeper said.

"Ok Keeper. Let's go to work, we could use some training to get ourselves ready for the next attack" Tyler said. "Yes" Ivan said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Touya Todoroki}

All of us were doing some training outside while Ellie was in the base.

"Are you ready?" I asked. Koda nodded his head. Chase threw a rock towards Koda. Koda just hit it with a stick and the rock got really high up in the air. "Home run Koda!" Koda said.

Tyler and Shelby fired at the rock and destroyed it. "I hit it! No, I hit it. Stop copying me. No, you stop" the two of them said.

All of us heard some noises nearby. "Hey, what was that?" Riley asked. "It's coming form over there" Tyler said. "Come on" Koda said. We were heading towards the location of the noise.

"I think it's this way" Shelby said. All of us saw Zenowing practice some sword techniques on a boulder. "Incredible" Tyler said. "Yeah, check it out" Chase said. "Silver Prism Slash!" Zenowing shouted as he destroyed the boulder.

"Hey Zenowing" I greeted as all of us went towards him. "What?" Zenowing said. "Those were some pretty awesome moves" Riley said. "Yeah, they're pretty great" Tyler said.

"All of you were watching me?" Zenowing asked. "Well..." Riley started to say. "...A little" Tyler finished saying. "And now you expect me to thank you for the compliments?" Zenowing questioned. 

All of us were about to say something. "I don't train to entertain you, Rangers. I do it because I must defeat Doomwing at any cost" Zenowing said.

"Hey, listen. I'm a little bit of a swordsman myself. Maybe you could teach us that last move you did? The Prism Slash?" I asked. "Any human could never learn that special move. You have no idea on what Arcanon is really capable of" Zenowing said.

"Tell us" Shelby said. "We really need to know" Riley said. "He's pure evil. Arcanon managed to wipe out an entire world just to get the Dark Energem" Zenowing said.

"When he destroyed Sentai 6" Ivan said. "Correct. After I found the Silver Energem, I managed to track down Arcanon. During our battle, the Silver Energem bonded to me as I became the Silver Ranger" Zenowing said.

"That explains Snide" I said. "The Dark Energem must've touched Heckyl and divided him too" Shelby said.

"That sound, it's Doomwing. I must destroy him and get back my Energem" Zenowing said as he went towards Doomwing's location.