CHAPTER 14: Silver Secret

A/N: Kanan's dad is going to be making an appearance in this chapter as a special judge for the N-Zed Boys auditions 

{Ellie Todoroki}

I'm in the Dino Bite Café with the others. "Rata, one if the N-Zed Boys. He's your friend?" Shelby asked. "Yeah, I met him when I went back home to New Zealand for the summer. We're mates" Chase said.

Shelby was getting really excited. Me, my dad and Tyler were looking at the two of them. "Look, they're adding another singer to the band. Miss Morgan says that they can hold auditions here with another person. So they're coming here to the café. That's it" Chase said.

"He's just a singer, what's the big deal?" Tyler asked. Shelby went over to him. "Just a singer? He touched the hearts of the whole generation. And he's really cute" Shelby said. 

Shelby turned around and accidentally bumped into someone. "Hi" the guy said. "Rata, this is Shelby. Shelby, Rata" Chase introduced us as another guy came up to Rata. Shelby was frozen in shock.

"Let's go back on three. One, two, three" Rata said. Shelby moved back a little bit as Rata took the bowl off. His shirt was covered in chocolate. Another guy that was next to him just smirked a little. "I'm so sorry, Mr Rata" Shelby said. "It's just Rata" he said.

I noticed another guy next to him. "May I ask who you are?" Tyler asked the guy that was next to Rata. All of us were looking at the guy. "Apologies. I'm Kanan's dad. My name is Brian Matthews" he introduced himself. We're shocked to see him here as well.

"Thanks for letting us hold auditions here, guys. It's really cool" Rata said. Koda came out of the kitchen. "Maybe Shelby sing for you. Life is like...Triceratop" Koda started to sing. Shelby hit him as he went back into the kitchen. 

"You really know how to make an entrance. We are possibly adding girls to the group too" Rata said as Mr Matthews got a face time call from his daughter. Shelby was looking at him. "Maybe you should audition" Rata said.

"Really? Me? I've written some music with a little help from Kanan. And I love to, you know, car in my sing...I mean sing in my car" Shelby corrected herself.

"Come to the audition today, we would love to see what you can do" Rata said as he and Mr Matthews started to leave. "Sure" Shelby said. "See you guys" Rata and Mr Matthews said. "You betcha" Shelby said. The two of them left.

Suddenly, my Dino Com beeped. "I've got some news" Kendall said. "Go ahead Miss Morgan" I said. "Rangers, you need to get to McCadden Forest right now. I've picked up a distress signal" Kendall said.

"Distress signal from who?" Ivan asked. "It's the Silver Ranger" Kendall said. "He's on Earth?" I said. "We are on our way" Tyler said. The others were heading towards the location.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Touya Todoroki}

All of us got to the location. "Rangers, I've finally found you. Arcanon captured me but I'm able to break free from his evil clutches. We must go quickly before they catch up" the Silver Ranger said.

"Of course mate. Let's head back to the base" Chase said. "Hold on a second. We gave you all the data on our Megazords. How did Arcanon get his hands on it?" Tyler asked.

"Arcanon will do anything to capture the Energems. That's why he forced me to create the Dino Chargers. Fortunately, I retrieved thirteen of them when I escaped. See..." the Silver Ranger started to say as he was showing us the Dino Chargers.

"Hold it. Only thirteen? Not fourteen?" Riley asked. "Uh, yes. Thirteen. I never created the Titano Charger" the Silver Ranger said. I remembered something. "Arcanon dropped this" I said as I was showing the others the Titano Charger.