CHAPTER 9: Besties 4Eva!

{Tyler Navarro}

All of us were at the Dino Bite Café. Shelby came up to the table that we were sitting at as all of us were laughing at Erin's joke. "Erin is awesome" I said. "Yeah, that's why we have been besties since kindergarten" Shelby said.

"I was just telling them about the Dinosaur Song from school, remember? Now, that was a riot" Erin said. "Wait, wait. Life is like a Triceratops" Shelby started to sing. "And I know I love you Tricera lot" Erin sang.

"That was it" Shelby said. "Right after I wrote that song. We have won the talent show, the two of us did. We were like rockstars, right Shelby?" Erin said. "Uh, yeah, that's a great song. One more minute until my shift is over and let's go have some fun" Shelby said. The Shelby and Chase are cleaning the table.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were now at the park. "Hey guys. This is my treat, I got one for each of you" Erin said as she's handing us ice cream cones. Chase was standing next to Shelby. "Uh, her treat? I payed for those" Chase said. Shelby took an ice cream cone from Chase. "Told ya" Shelby said.

All of us saw a Spikeball trying to steal some groceries. "It's a Spike- uh, everyone get to safety" Shelby said. All of us were beginning to run around and we disappeared.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us appeared in front of the Spikeball, Morphed.

"Stop right there!" Ivan said.

"You better add 'getting destroyed' to your shopping list! Let's get him!" I said.

All of us were beginning to fight the Spikeball.

"Where are you going with those groceries?" Chase asked.

"It's going where it belongs!" the Spikeball said.

"How about my foot!" Shelby said as she kicked him.

He fell onto the ground and the groceries went flying.

"No, Heckyl is going to be really furious! You have destroyed my cinnamon, now I will destroy you!" the Spikeball said.

"Cinnamon? This guys is crazy!" Shelby said.

All of us were continuing to fight the Spikeball.

Then all of us kicked the Spikeball aside.

"Dino Morpher Blast! Final Strike!" we shouted as all of us fired at the Spikeball and defeated him.

We were cheering as all of us were heading back to the Dinosaur Museum.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us got back into the Dino Bite Café. "Erin?" Shelby called out. "She's not here" I said. "I find Erin" Koda said as we went towards the screen. It's a news report showing Erin and she was saying that she is the Pink Ranger. "You've got to be kidding me" Shelby said. A person next to her just told her to be quiet. "I can't believe Erin would do this" I said.

Suddenly, people in the Dino Bite Café were surrounding Erin when she walked in. Shelby is taking Erin into the kitchen so they could talk,

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

Me, Riley, Shelby, Ivan and Kendall were back in the base. "If this works, we should be able to channel all of your Energem powers with the Victory Charger, not just the first Seven" Shelby said. "We should call it Victory Maximum" Ivan said. "Uh, how about Dino X Charger" Kendall said. "Brilliant" Ivan said.