CHAPTER 3: Nightmare in Amber Beach

{Kanan Matthews}

All of us were in the Dino Bite Café. "Why are you really upset about getting a 'B'?" Tyler asked as he was looking at her test result. "It's a really good grade" I said. "That's what I've said to her" Riley said. "My parents would have celebrated if I got a B" Chase said. "That's just it, my dad won't be happy, in my family, getting a B is..." Shelby started to say. Then Shelby's dad appeared behind her. "Unbelievable! A 'B' isn't good enough, Shelby Watkins" Mr Watkins said. "Dad?" Shelby said, really surprised. 

"You really need to study harder if you're gong to run Watkins Ice Cream" Mr Watkins said to Shelby. "Watkins Ice Cream? That's your family?" Keigo asked. "Yeah" Shelby replied. "Best Ice Cream, barred up. Here you go" Mr Watkins said as he gave Tyler some Ice Cream. Then Tyler is handing one to each of us. "If it's not nice, it's smarter. If I have new customers, they're also returning customers" Mr Watkins said.

"Tell your friends" My Watkins said to Tyler as he nodded his head a little. Shelby went to go and talk to her dad.

Shelby was currently studying while Heckyl gave her a package. Shelby opened it and she found a pillow, which she had laid her head onto it. She just woke up with her Dino Saber in her hands.

"Stop! How did you get in here?" Shelby yelled.

Shelby was going after Koda.

Koda grabbed a nearby chair to block Shelby's attack 

"Shelby, stop! What are you doing?" Tyler asked as Shelby was pointing her Dino Saber at him.

Shelby was continuing to attack us.

Riley tried to stop her but he was pushed into a table.

Shelby was continuing to go after Tyler.

"Shelby, no!" Keigo and Hizashi said.

I grabbed the pillow as Shelby sliced it in two.

Shelby suddenly stopped and dropped her Dino Saber onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I was having a terrible nightmare" Shelby said.

Suddenly, something came out of her head.

"What's that?" Chase said.

"What's going on here?" Kendall asked as she came into the Dino Bite Café.

"Surprise!" Nightmare said as he appeared.

All of us got into a fighting stance.

"You foul monster, have at me!" Ivan said as he was holding Shelby's Dino Saber.

"You must sleep, eventually. See you in your dreams!" Nightmare said as he disappeared.

Ivan tried to attack him but he was already gone.

"That thing was in your head!" Riley said.

"Really? It was in my dream too! It was so real. I dreamed that all of you were Vivix!" Shelby said.

"This is definitely not good guys!" I said.

"It's not good at all!" Keigo said.

"Down to the base, we need to make sure that you are ok" Kendall said.

All of us left the Dino Bite Café.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

It's the next day. "That's it!" Kendall said. "What is it?" Tyler asked, yawning. "This pillow is sending out harmonic brainwaves that put the victim to sleep. Until the pillow is destroyed, Shelby won't be able to wake up" Kendall said. "And while Shelby was asleep, that monster could control her dreams" Riley said.