CHAPTER 13: Recipe for Disaster

{Ellie Todoroki}

All of us were in the base. "Long ago, when the Energems were created, the evil residue that was left behind became the Dark Energem. It's the one thing that cripple the power of the Fourteen Energems. It was hidden really deep within a planet called Sentai 6. Centuries later, a mysterious warlord just discovered its location, he destroyed the entire planet. Then he disappeared with the Dark Energem. Now that the Dark Energem has resurfaced, the Silver Ranger needs all our help we can give him to destroy it" Keeper said.

"I'm afraid that Keeper's right, that's why all of the data on our Zords and Megazords has been transferred to the Silver Ranger. Until we know his location, there's nothing more we can do" Kendall said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were in the kitchen when Tyler came rushing in. "Is the Pavlova done yet? Catherine Allister, the food critic...just ordered a slice" Tyler said. "Yeah, we're having quality control issues" Shelby said.

"Don't worry, I've double checked every ingredient this time. Whipped Cream,  Fruit, let's go" Chase said. "This thing better be good, Chase. One bad review from this lady and the café could probably shut down" Shelby said. "And that's not going to go well" I said. "No pressure" Tyler said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

"May I present to you, Pavlova...it's my favorite dessert from my country, New Zealand" Chase said. Suddenly, a noise was made. "What was that?" Ms Catherine asked. "Well, you know, it looks really good that my stomach was growling" Riley said.

All of us agreed. Suddenly, the Pavlova exploded. "Oh no!" me and Shelby said. "I am so sorry!" Chase said. "This is a designer handbag!" Ms Catherine said. "Now, it's Pavlova handbag" Koda said. "Koda, now's not the time" I said.

"Your café is about to get the worst review that I've ever given" Ms Catherine said as she stood up from her seat. "Please, give me another chance" Chase said. "Call yourself a New Zealander and you can't even make a Pavlova!" Ms Catherine said as she started to leave.

"Look, I don't know what happened, I followed the recipe every time" Chase said. "No second chances!" Ms Catherine said as she left.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were back in the base, bringing in the stuff that we would need to make the Pavlova again. "What are you doing? This is a sterile laboratory..." Kendall started to say. "Sorry, Miss Morgan" Riley said. "Chase wants to be a hundred percent sure that we follow the Pavlova recipe precisely this time" Shelby said.

"Hey, can we borrow your digital scale? We're trying to get it right down to the nano ounce" I said. "But...but..." Kendall said. "Hey, Miss Morgan. Thanks for letting us use your equipment, huh? My Energem..." Chase started to say as he dropped the eggs onto the floor.

"Where is it?" Chas said as he started to remember something. "It must've got knocked into the Pavlova" Chase said. "We didn't find anything when we were cleaning up" Tyler said. "Oh no, that must mean it's in her handbag. I'll be right back, don't worry" Chase said as he left the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

Suddenly, the alarm beeped. "What is it Miss Morgan?" Shelby asked. "The T-Rex Zord has been activated" Kendall said. "But how?" Koda questioned. "The Plesio Zord and the Pachy Zord has been activated too!" Kendall exclaimed. "What is going on?" Shelby said.

A screen was showing us a monster in the Plesio Charge Megazord: Pachy Rex Formation's cockpit. "They're in the Plesio's cockpit? No way" Riley said. "I'll destroy Snide and the Rangers!" Lord Arcanon said. "With their own Megazord!" Singe said.