CHAPTER 10: Gone Fishin'

A/N: The Futaba Zord is making its appearance in this chapter

{Kanan Matthews}

Me, Phillip, James, Hizashi and Keigo entered the base. "They found no traces of the Silver Energem. And they searched the entire Earth" Phillip said. "If the Silver Energem isn't on Earth, where could it be?" Kendall questioned. "Also, we don't know where the White Energem is located either or if it has been bonded to someone" James said.

Suddenly, the alarm beeped. "That's not a good sign" Kendall said as she went over and checked the screen. "What is that?" Hizashi asked. "It's a small object that is entering the atmosphere. Its trajectory is heading for..." Kendall was about to say. "...Amber Beach. It's coming here" Tyler said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us arrived where the object was located. "There it is" I said. "Whoa, what do you think that is?" Keigo questioned. "Don't get too close to it, we really have no idea on who might have..." Kendall started to say as the object showed us a message. "Greetings, I'm the Silver Ranger. I am sending you this message from the far region of space. Although I'm bonded to the Silver Energem, the bare distance between myself and the Titano Zord had caused the Zord to be deactivated" The Silver Ranger said.

"The Silver Energem was in space this whole time" Kendall said. "The location of the Titano Zord is..." the Silver Ranger is about to say until it got destroyed. "No!" Kendall exclaimed.

Some monsters appeared.

"I just told you not to damage it, fool! Give me that blaster!" Fury said.

"You gave me another headache! Trust me for a change, let's just destroy them!" Singe said.

"It isn't going to happen fire freak!" Tyler said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Tyler shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" all of us shouted. All of us pressed the button on our Dino Chargers as we placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"It's time to take them all out!" Tyler said.

All of us were beginning to fight.

Ivan was fighting a Spikeball.

Tyler and James were fighting Wrench.

Kendall and Phillip were fighting Singe.

Me, Keigo and Hizashi were fighting Fury.

Tyler stopped Fury from getting the pod.

"Wrong, you won't be getting your claw on it!" Tyler said. 

"Let's give them a saber send off!" Tyler said.

All of our sabers started to glow.

"Power Slash!" we shouted as all of us attacked the monsters.

"Oh man, the message pod is really messed up!" Hizashi said.

"It's really bad but I think that I could fix it" Kendall said.

"Let's get it back to the lab" James said.

"Yes before Fury and his lackeys recover" Phillip said.

"Let's go" I said.

All of us were heading back to the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were back at the base as I was checking something on my laptop. "So, the Silver Energem has found its way into space, truly surprising" Keeper said. "Well, once we have it...then we need to find the White Energem. And the world shall be complete" Ivan said.