SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: The Hero Gala has Arrived

{Ellie Todoroki}

After the events that happened yesterday, we went into the base as all of us saw Kendall reading something on the holographic table. "Hey Miss Morgan" Tyler greeted. "Why are we here Miss Morgan?" Shelby asked. "The reason is that I just received this invitation from Kanan, Keigo, Touya and Hizashi and it says that we got invited to the Hero Gala that's in three days" Kendall said. "That's why my dad's not here" I said.

"We get to go to the Hero Gala! This is the best day ever! I'm wondering on what I'm going to wear..." Shelby started to say but she got interrupted by Tyler. "Relax, Shelby. We've only got a couple days to prepare for this" Tyler said to Shelby, trying to calm her down. "We need to be respectful around other Pro Heroes, cause we don't want to make a bad impression on Kanan, Touya, Keigo and Hizashi, ok" Kendall said. All of us nodded our heads in agreement.

"I wonder what Japan is like?" Chase questioned. "Yeah" the others said. "Alright boys and Shelby, you're coming with me!" Tyler said. The others started to leave the base. "Oh yeah, we need to get our suits" Riley said. "And my dress" Shelby said "I'm going later to get what I need so I see you guys later since I'm helping Miss Morgan looking out for Alien Bio Signs if there are any" I said, just in case Sledge decides to send a monster. 

"Ok, let's us know the minute something's wrong, ok?" Tyler reminded me, pulling out his Dino Com. "Got it" I said. "Ok, let's go and get our suits and dress then!" Tyler said as they started to leave the base. 

Me and Miss Morgan laughed a little as the Rangers voices are fading. Miss Morgan is using the computer to try and contact Kanan, Touya, Hizashi or Keigo.  Keigo answered the call. "Hey, Keigo" Miss Morgan greeted. "Hey Kendall" Keigo greeted back. "How are things over there?" Miss Morgan asked when I went over to her.

"It's going really great" Keigo replied. Kanan, Touya and Hizashi used their Dino Coms as the three of them appeared on the screen. "Hey guys" Keigo and Hizashi said. "How's it going over there? Are you ok?" I asked. "I'm doing really great" Keigo said. "I'm ok. We're nearly finished setting up the gala that's in a couple days" Hizashi said. "I'm fine" Kanan said. "Same. Hope you're behaving over there little mouse" my dad said. "Oh, I am" I said as I was rubbing the back of my neck. The two of us told them what's been happening since the four of them were there. 

"Also can you two and the others call us by our Hero Names when you get here cause we wrote them on the invitation you got" Kanan asked. "Yeah, we can" I replied as Miss Morgan nodded her head.

We've heard another voice that was walking towards the four of them as they quickly hid their Dino Coms behind their backs. It sounded like another Pro Hero. "Who are you four speaking with?" he said.

"Shota, you scared me a little" Hizashi said as he jumped a little as we didn't know that he was coming up behind them. "Let me finish this call and I'll help you in a minute" Hizashi said as Shota nodded his head and walked away from the four of them. "Sorry about that" Hizashi apologized as they were using their Dino Coms again.

"Let me guess...you were speaking to your boyfriend, weren't you" I said, teasingly. "Yeah, he was" Keigo said really teasingly, making Hizashi blush a little.

"So, you guys coming to the Hero Gala, right?" my dad asked. "Yeah, we just got the invitation today. The others are going to choose on what to wear as the two of us going to choose what to wear later" Miss Morgan said. 

"We really need to get going as we need to check on something. Speaking of which, has there been any monster attacks since we've been away?" Hizashi asked. "No, nothing came up so we'll leave you to it" Ellie said as they nodded their heads.

"See you soon" Miss Morgan said as my dad, Kanan, Keigo and Hizashi ended the call as I went back to work.

<TIME SKIP TO 3 DAYS LATER IN KYUSHU, JAPAN>

{Kanan Matthews/Air Wave}

A couple of days later, the Hero Gala has finally arrived in Kyushu. Everyone was in their groups as they were chatting away. The other Rangers were complimenting each other on their looks. 

"Do you know where's Present Mic, Air Wave, Combustion and Hawks are, Ellie?" James asked as he was looking around the room for the four of us. "I have no idea. Probably talking to other Pro Heroes or Air Wave, my dad and Hawks keeps on teasing Present Mic about liking Eraser Head" Ellie said as James and the others nodded their head in agreement.

"I'm going to look for them" Ellie said as the other Rangers agreed as she left the group. "I wonder when the rest of our friends and your daughter are coming?" I asked. Keigo noticed Ellie near the four of us. "Hey, isn't that the little birdie over there?" Keigo asked. Me, Touya and Hizashi were looking where Keigo were pointing.

"Yeah, it is" I replied as Touya and Hizashi nodded their heads. The four of us went over to her when Touya tapped Ellie on her shoulder. "Hey little mouse" Touya said. "Oh, luckily I managed to find you. How are you?" Ellie said. "We're good, thanks for asking" Keigo replied as me, Touya and Hizashi nodded our heads.

"I'll take you four to the others" Ellie said. She was taking us to the others. "Hey guys, look who I've found" Ellie said. The others were looking over at us. "Hey, guys. It's been a really long time" Tyler said. "Thanks for inviting us" Shelby said. All of us heard someone tapping onto the microphone. All of us were taking our seats at the tables that we were assigned to. 

"Welcome to the Annual Heroes Gala. I hope that your enjoying yourselves since this goes out to all of the Heroes that risk their lives to save people. Also, we have to thank all the students at different hero schools that are helping out the Heroes as well so why don't you enjoy yourselves at this event" the President said.

Me, Touya, Keigo and Hizashi went over to the table where the other Rangers were sitting at. As we were talking to each other about some stuff, my Dino Com went off. I'm checking it as the others are started to look really worried. "I'll go and check it out" I said. Kendall nodded as I left the room to check it out. Keigo kissed my forehead while telling me to be safe.

{Keigo Takami/Hawks

After my girlfriend left the room, we were wondering why monsters come here to Japan. "Why would monsters come here?" Shelby questioned. "I don't know whey they are here but Kanan will sort it out" Hizashi said, reassuring the rest of us as I am starting to get really worried about my girlfriend.

Phillip noticed that I'm on edge a little bit. "Hey...are you alright Hawks?" Phillip asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I am just a little worried about my girlfriend that's all" I replied. "Don't worry, she can handle it" Chase said, reassuring me.

A Pro Hero noticed something through the window. "Hey, what's that outside?" we heard him say. Everyone went up to the windows to see what's going on. Me, Ellie and the other Rangers were looking out the window to see that my girlfriend fighting some monsters as we saw her in her battle mode. 

All of us were in complete shock that monsters were here. "Why are they here?" Riley asked us quietly so no one can hear. "I don't know. But whatever's going on, Air Wave can handle those monsters" Ellie said as we nodded. All of us saw her getting overpowered as we felt like she was getting really tired. 

Once she's destroyed the monsters, she was heading to a secluded area to hide and demorph so that the Pro Heroes won't know that she's a Ranger. "Hawks, go out there and check to see if she is ok" Kendall said. I left the room to check to see if she is alright.

{Kanan Matthews/Air Wave}

Once I've got to a secluded area, I demorphed as I sat down against the wall. After a while, Keigo came out and saw me sitting against the wall on the ground. "Songbird! Are you ok?" Keigo said as he came up to me. "Yeah, I am ok. Just a little worn out from that battle" I replied.

Keigo sat down on the ground next to me as he put his arm around me as I put my head on his shoulder. "I'm just really glad that you're ok, songbird" Keigo said as I smiled a little. The two of us were sitting like this for five minutes until Keigo spoke up again. "Are you ok to come back since the others are getting worried about you" he asked. "Yeah" I replied.

When the two of us went back inside, we went up to the other Rangers and Ellie. "How are you feeling?" Shelby asked. "I'm ok. A little sore but I'm fine" I replied. Then we were enjoying the rest of the event before the other Rangers and Ellie were going to be staying at the hotel before the others go back to Amber Beach.