CHAPTER 18: The Rangers Rock!

{Ellie Todoroki}

Me and Kendall were walking towards the Dino Bite Café.

Me and Kendall entered the kitchen as the two of us saw the others. "Koda's eating the Pavlova like a caveman right now" Riley said.

"Oh, good grief" Kendall said. "I win!" Koda said with his mouth full of Pavlova. The frosting went onto the two of us.

"Your dad, Keigo, Kanan and Hizashi found what we're looking for. Get cleaned up and head to the base...Prince Phillip, James, Hizashi, Kanan and Keigo are on their way" Kendall said.

"My dad's back!" Tyler said as he left.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Kanan Matthews}

All of us were in the base as Ellie was standing next to Kendall. "Welcome, Power Rangers. Even though we have Fourteen Energems, to unlock their ultimate powers, we must destroy the Dark Energem" Keeper said.

"And thanks to James, Hizashi, Kanan and Keigo...we might be able to do just that" Kendall said.

"We've discovered the monsters' base" James said. "Their spaceship crashed but it wasn't destroyed" Hizashi said. "That's where the Dark Energem will be" Keigo said.

"That's great" Shelby said. "It's not all that great. Snide has a new partner..." James started to say. "Sledge" I said.

"Sledge?" Riley questioned. "No way" Ellie and Touya said. "He's still alive?" Chase asked. "He's working with Snide now?" Koda questioned. "That's not good" Shelby said.

"Whatever do we do now?" Ivan asked. "I say, we hit them with everything we got. With every Megazord, destroy all the monsters, the spaceship and the Dark Energem at once" Chase said.

"Yes" Ivan said. "That might work but there's no way to be sure we destroy the Dark Energem" I said. "What do you suggest, Kanan?" Zenowing asked.

"We sneak onto Sledge's ship and crush the Dark Energem. Let's give them a surprise attack" I said. "We've been on that ship before. So, we know our way around" Tyler said.

"It's the only way we're absolutely sure we destroy it" I said. "She's right" Shelby said. "Spoken like a true hero" Keigo said.

"Ok, no Megazords. We go on foot and infiltrate them quietly" Kendall said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were outside, running through the forest as Ellie stayed behind.

All of us saw a bunch of Vivix ran towards us.

"Well, there goes our sneak attack" Chase said.

All of us started to fight.

Badussa appeared and started to turn the others into stone.

Me, Phillip and James regrouped. 

"Don't look at the monsters amulet, it will turn you to stone!" I said.

The three of us were hiding behind a tree.

"You can't hide from me! Soon, you will be like stone, just like the others!" Badussa said.

I covered my eyes and tried to fire at Badussa.

"Come out and face me, Rangers!" Badussa said.

Suddenly, Heckyl appeared as he walked towards us.

"You!" Heckyl said.

"What are you doing here?" Badussa said.

"Oh no, Heckyl" I said.