HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Trick or Trial

A/N: This is going to be a really short chapter. I will be skipping 'Catching Some Rays' so the next chapter will be something special for Ellie and Touya and Keigo is going to be making an appearance in the next chapter

{Kendall Morgan} {This is a new one}

Me, Touya and Ivan were outside walking on a sidewalk wearing our Halloween costumes while Ellie was in the base. I was dressed as a musketeer, Touya was dressed like a zombie while Ivan was dressed as a scarecrow. Me and Ivan were skipping. "I hope that they haven't left yet, I am so looking forward to Trick or Treating on the way to the party" Ivan said.

"Monsters!" Touya said as the three of saw some monsters.  Tyler's dressed as a matador, Riley is a detective, Shelby is a pirate, Chase is a vampire and Koda is a samurai. "We finally meet at last, Rangers!" Scumlaw said. The three of us were hiding behind a tree. "Let's see on what they are up to" I said.

"What's going on?" Tyler questioned. "You're summoned to the Halloween Intergalactic Court, you're finally going to pay for all of your crimes! See you in court!" Scumlaw said. The Mummy Guards were firing something at them and the others teleported away.

"They vanished" Ivan said. "Well, that's not good" Touya said. "We're back in business boys and the Energems will be mine!" Scumlaw said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

"Here's your treat boys!" Scumlaw said as he handed them a bag of candy each. "Hey! Where's the other half of our candy?" a Mummy Guard said. "You will get the rest of it when you get the other Rangers to the courtroom. I own the jury, meaning I will win this case in no time! Now send me to court, I have some Rangers to prosecute" Scumlaw said.

"Come on, we need to get some more Rangers" a Mummy guard said. "First, let's get a donut" the other one said. "But you don't have a mouth" the Mummy Guard said. The two of them left.

"They're after us, too. We got to figure out who they are" I said. "Look, they dropped something" Touya said as the three of us went over to it. I picked it up and we went back to the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

The three of us were back at the base. "I can't find any signs of the Rangers" I said. "Blast you machine!" Ivan said. "Calm down, Ivan" Touya said. "We should be trick or treating with the others" Ivan said. "Agreed" Ellie said as she was dressed up as the hero killer version of Ransik.

Keeper was reading the document in his hands. "This document that you found is a summons to the Halloween Intergalactic Court. The Power Rangers are to be put on trial" Keeper said. "But our comrades have committed no crimes" Ivan said.

"The prosecutor is the monster, Scumlaw. He has never lost a single case" Keeper said. "He has never lost, huh?" I said as I remembered something. "He must be cheating by controlling the jury" I said. "You're right" Touya said.

"The Court is really powerful, if our friends get ten strikes, all of them will get destroyed. The only way that you can get into the courtroom is as a prisoner of the Mummy Guards" Keeper said. "But if we get captured, we will be on trial as well" Ivan said. "And that's not going to be good" Touya said.

"Maybe, maybe not. I think I know a couple people who can help" Ellie said as she went over to the computer.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

The three of us were back outside as Ellie stayed in the base again. "Alien Bio Signs, they are almost here, this better work" I said. "Let the performance begin" Ivan said. "I'm ready" Touya said.