FREE FALLING - Mashton

explicit language

This one is a request by Goldglitterboi! I hope you like it, sorry it took me four month to write it!!

________________________________________

"I love the way you're screaming my name!," Luke yelled into the microphone.

"I'd say that was pretty good," Calum smiled.

"Rehearsal time is over! Doors for soundcheck open in 20 minutes!," they heard their stage manager yell from the side. They all put their instruments away and filed off the stage of tonight's venue.

Luke and Calum were first, while Michael hung back and lingered at the side of the stage to wait for Ashton.

Ashton still fumbled with the drum kit before he noticed Michael was waiting. He flashed Michael a big smile and finally climbed out from behind his kit.

"Hey," Ashton said as soon as he was in earshot, "that was pretty good."
You were pretty. And good. And amazing were his eyes saying but that was something to be kept quiet until they were behind closed doors.

Michael beamed back. "Yeah, pretty awesome," he grinned.
Ashton threw an arm around Michaels shoulder and led  backstage.

"I'll need to grab a couple of clamps and screws to fix the kit. It's a bit loose," Ashton informed Michael once they were at the backstage room. Ashton's hand brushed Michaels for a moment and then he set off down the hall while Michael entered the room.

"Whoooohoooo," Luke whooped, "that was nice. Tonight's gonna be fucking epic!"

Michael rolled his eyes. Luke was already hyping himself up and getting on that 6pm adrenaline train that'd reach it's peak at 9 when they'd step on stage.

Michael was far from even starting to pump himself up. But he swallowed the snappy remark forming on his tongue.

Michael and Luke were like salt and gasoline. They fought viciously, bickered relentlessly and loved and protected each other fiercely.

They were, in every way, like siblings.

"Let's go out tonight," Luke suggested, "We haven't been clubbing in forever."

"You know I'm always down," Calum shrugged and opened the first can of beer, ready to join Luke on his hype train.

"Will you go ask Loverboy?," Luke asked Michael.

"Stop calling Ashton Loverboy!," Michael glared.

"Well, what do you call him? Daddy?," Luke teased back.

Michael took the closest item he could reach and hurled it at Luke's head. Lucky for him, Luke ducked just in time to avoid having his own converse collide with his face.