EXCHANGE STUDENTS 2/3 - Muke

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?," Michael asked small from where he was sitting on his bed while he watched Luke move his things back into Michael's room.

"Do I look mad to you?," Luke asked and turned to look at Michael.

"No.. but I'd deserve it to be honest..," Michael sighed.

"It's FINE Mikey.. don't worry about it," Luke said for the hundredth time.

"Mikey..?," Michael glared at Luke but his lips tugged up into a fond smile when Luke bursted out laughing.

"I think it's cute," Luke laughed.

"Cute? I'm not CUTE. I'm punk rock," Michael glared at Luke.

"Yes you are cute and now shut up," Luke laughed and threw a pillow at Michael.

"Whatever L U K E Y," Michael replied and let himself fall back on his bed.

He was hut by another pillow.

***

"Soooooo what's Taco Bell?," Luke asked confused and Michael nearly crashed into a street sign.

"YOU DON'T KNOW TACO BELL?," Michael asked dramatically and looked at Luke with wide green eyes.

"Noooooo I don't .. Don't look at me like I'm an alien, we don't have Taco Bell in Germany" Luke pouted and Michael cooed at him.

"Time to try the best food you'll ever have!," Michael screamed while he pulled into the Taco Bell parking lot.

They entered the restaurant and Michael tugged him over to the counter.

"Welcome to Taco Bell, what can I get you guys?," the waiter asked and Michael looked at Luke.

"What do u want to get?," Michael asked.

Luke was absolutely overwhelmed.

"I-I don't know..," he whispered and blushed.

"Have you ever had Mexican Food?," Michael asked and Luke shook his head.

"Okay, lemme help you," Michael said and brushed his hand over Luke's arm, "do you like chicken?"

Luke nodded.

"Cheese?"

Luke nodded again.

"Do you want to eat spicy or not spicy?"

"Not spicy," Luke mumbled.

"Okay I know what to get you," Michael smiled and ordered chicken quesadilla for the two of them.

"Here's your cup, let's get you something to drink," Michael said and handed Luke a cup.

They went over to the drink maschine and Luke looked at it wide eyed.

"Do you know any of them or...?," Michael asked softly.

"Yeah I know Pepsi..," Luke mumbled.

"Okay, this is like Sprite. Do you know Sprite?" - Luke nodded - "Those are different flavored lemonades, this is water and that's mountain dew, you should try it, I love it. And when you want more, just refill it, okay?," Michael said.

Luke looked at him wide eyed.

"Really?"

"Y-Yes....?," Michael asked confused.

"We don't get free refills it in Germany.." Luke slid into the booth opposite of Michael.

"You're so cute," Michael smiled but face palmed as soon as he realized what he said.