SENIOR NIGHT - Lashton/Malum

trigger warning: mentioning of self harm

explicit

"Hey Ash," Calum beamed as his best friend walked towards his locker.

"Hi mate how are you doing?," Ashton smiled back.

"I'm great..," Calum grinned.

"Why are you in such a good mood?," Ashton asked irritated while putting in the combination to his locker.

"Mate, I am actually so excited forthis afternoon!," Calum closed the door of his locker, which was right next to Ashtons.

"Why's that?," Ashtons voice was muffled while he was rummaging through his locker.

"Because of the meeting for the Senior Night today, duh?," Calum said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Urgh that is today?," Ashton pulled out a book and stuffed it in his bag.

"Yes, bro! I've reminded you on friday!"

Ashton rolled his eyes and slammed his locker shut. "Okay, Cal. I know you're dying to tell me why Senior Night is "such an amazing thing", so get it out of your system."

"Dude, it's like the funniest night of the year! We get to organize an event at school with no limits! I mean... It's like a variety show. We can dance, sing, act, whatever we want. And the best thing is: we can mock the teachers in front of the whole school without getting in trouble!," Calum rambled on, gitty with excitement while they walked down the hallway.

"Woow... So exciting.. Also, I know what senior night is my friend. But thanks for the reminder of this awful event designed to torture innocent students..," Ashton mumbled sarcastically.

"C'mon mate! I get to perform my great Mr Harris impression in front if the whole school and he can't even give me detention for it!," Calum had practically heart eyes, "and you're not innocent."

"Your Mr Harris impression is quite embarrassing," Ashton mumbled.

"No it's not! HEY MIKEY!," Calum shouted excited upon seeing his boyfriend at the end of the hallway.

He sprinted down the hallway and jumped into Michaels arms.

"Hey babe," Michael laughed and wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller boy. They shared a short kiss before Calum turned to Luke waving at his boyfriends best friend.

"Hi Mike," Ashton smiled when he finally reached the small group.

"Hey Ash," Michael grinned back.

Ashton looked at Luke who was awkwardly standing a few feet away from the couple. Ashton and Luke never really talked, they actually never really had the chance to talk. But Ashton didn't mind. He didn't feel the need to talk to Luke, Luke seemed odd.

"Babe, tell Ashton that my Mr Harris impersonation is flawless," Calum demanded and glared at Ashton.

"Yeah... not gonna happen," Michael replied and instantly ducked away from Calum.

Calum gasped. "R U D E!!"

"C'mon guys let's go," Michael smiled and grabbed Calum's hand. It took him nothing more than a sweet kiss on Calums cheek to erase the pout on Calum's lips.

Michael intertwined their fingers and they walked down the hallway, Ashton on one side of the couple, next to Calum and Luke on the other side next to Michael.

Calum kept on trying to convince Ashton how cool the Senior Night would be but Ashton wasn't having any of it.

After classes had ended, all Seniors were sitting in the schools theater. And by all seniors he meant every single senior attending the school. No one seemed to be missing, not even the schools jocks, bad boys, nerds or emos. Even their DnD club was all present.