ACTORS - Cake

It was late morning when Calum woke up due to sunlight shining in his face. He slowly blinked and turned around to see his sleeping boyfriend next to him.

Smiling, he rolled over on their shared hotel room bed so he was on top of his sleeping lover.

A few groans escaped the blonde man before he slowly opened one ocean blue eye.

"Morning beautiful," he rasped, his voice still thick with sleep.

"Hey Babe," Calum smiled happily before he planted a sweet kiss to his boyfriends lips.

Calum rested his head on Luke's broad bare chest and listened to his calming heartbeat while Luke took his time adjusting to the sunlight in the room.

"Today is our last performance," Luke mumbled.

Calum and Luke were both actors.

They met when both got a role in an original production of a small theater. Together with the other actors, directors and artists of the Midnight Theater, they developed a Broadway musical called 'New Broken Scene'.

Originally it was just to save the small theater in LA from closing.

But the Musical went viral and got a shit ton of attention due to social media.

The whole crew of the Midnight Theater had been touring for the last three years to perform their musical all over the world.

They were new celebrities in the Broadway scene.

Throughout the tour, the two boys fell in love and were now dating for two and a half years.

But today was the last performance of the musical, because all the good things have to end someday. After that, the crew would get three month off before they would come together again to put together a new show.

"I know," Calum mumbled into Lukes chest.

"How do you feel about that?," Luke asked softly.

Calum sighed.

"I don't know. A little bit sad but I know there are even greater projects ahead of us so it's okay," Calum said small.

Luke ran his hands up and down Calums spine and for a while the two of them stayed silent, cuddled up in the bed.

"We need to get up, baby," Luke smiled softly. Calum groaned. "I hate this."

"Pfff c'mon babe I know you love your job. And now get up, let's take a shower."

After they showered together, they threw on some clothes.

Luke got dressed in some black sweats and a blink-182 shirt, Calum in grey sweats, a plain black shirt and a beanie to hide his messy jet black hair.

Hands intertwined, they walked the short distance to the arena where they would be performing tonight.

They showed their actor passes at the entrance and were greeted by their fellow actors, their second family.

"Alrighty, everyone move their beautiful butts to the stage, we have soundcheck and final rehearsal," David, the director shouted.

It was always like that. They talked, made jokes and laughed together. They were one big family.

On stage, the light was tested then the sound.

Calum was coming towards Luke from where he just got his microphone fixed and smiled cutely.

He wrapped his arms around Lukes waist and kissed Lukes cheek.

"Okay, let's get this rehearsal done so we can relax a bit before the final show," David shouted again.