SICK - Muke

Soft sunlight was shining in Michael's face and he slightly scrunched up his nose.
IIn his opinion it was way too early for the sun to rise.

"Mikey?," he heard a small voice from the other side of the bed.

Michael let out a few annoyed sounds before he focused on falling asleep again.

"Mikey..," he heard Luke's voice again. Now he sounded more determined​ than before and he slightly pocked Michaels cheek.

"What Luke?," Michael groaned.

"We have a day off, remember? And you promised me we would go on a date to the zoo so I can finally see penguins..," the seventeen year old teen spoke softly.

"Yes Luke, but not at fucking six am," Michael groaned annoyed.

"Mike... it's like two thirty pm...," Luke mumbled small.

"WAIT WHAT?," Michael yelled and sat up.
He felt very dizzy and his stomach was churning. It took him only seconds to jump out of bed and run to the bathroom, all that without seriously injuring himself. Under different circumstances he would've been proud of himself, but right now he was preoccupied by being sick.

So while he was emptying out the contents of his stomach, Luke entered the bathroom. Awkward like he always was, he didn't know what to do.

And also, Michael never really got sick.

Michael pulled himself up to his feet shakily after he was done and waddled over to the sink to wash out his mouth.

"Are you okay?," Luke asked carefully and regretted it almost immediately, because he obviously wasn't.

Michael looked up and looked at Luke through the mirror.

"Yeah I'm fine," he lied and flashed Luke a weak smile although his head seemed about to burst and he still felt nauseous.

"Are you sure?," Luke asked again.

"Yes. I'll be fine, don't worry.. I'll just change into some jeans and a hoodie quick and then we'll be ready to leave," Michael smiled.

Luke was not convinced at all.
"Lemme feel your head," Luke spoke softly while Michael turned around to face Luke.

"No Luke, I'm fine," Michael reassured again and softly swatted Luke's hand away.
Just then a new wave of nausea hit him. His face went pale and then turned green and he needed to grab Luke's arm to keep himself steady.

"Mikey.. You don't have to act all tough like you always do, you know?," Luke said softly.

"Yes I have to. I'm the tough one in this relationship," Michael mumbled.

"That's actually offensive, but for now I am not gonna take it the wrong way. But listen, you can't always be the strong one, Michael. You're only human and right now you're sick and I'm gonna take care of you. Now I'll be the strong one because that's how a relationship works, you know? Now c'mon, I'll bring you back to bed."

Michael hesitated a moment but let Luke grab his arm anyways, since that was the only possibility to get back to their bed. And Michael desperatly wanted a bed.

When Michael was finally settled back in, he sighed.

"This is bullshit.. We're in New York and have a day off and I wanted to make this the best day ever for you and now.. I even sat up an alarm because I wanted to prepare you a great breakfast.. guess I overslept the alarm tho."

"No.. I woke up tonight and saw you had set an alarm and I turned it off because I didn't want you to get up early just for me when we have a day off," Luke mumbled blushing and looked at his hands.

"You're the cutest, you know that.. right?," Michael smiled softly and Luke just shrugged.

"Do you need anything? Tea? Soup? Medication?," Luke asked, eager to take care of his sick boyfriend.

"Just cuddles would be great..," Micheal mumbled sleepy.

"Okay," Luke smiled and slipped under the covers next to Michael.

They ended up cuddling in bed all day and for Luke this was even better than a date at the zoo.
And Michael was feeling better the next day, which made Luke happy.
And all Michael wanted was Luke to be happy.