PROTECT YOU - Lashton

explicit

Every high school has it's groups.

The nerds.

The fuckboys.

The weirdos.

The Emos.

The punks.

The bitches.

The football players.

The cheerleaders.

The athletic people.

And the one without a group.

I was in the 'group' of people without a group.

I'm Luke, I'm seventeen years old and I'm different. I like to wear girly clothes and apply make-up, it makes me feel cute.

But of course, living in a world like this it isn't easy to be different.

You get bullied, teased, pushed around and beaten up. After some time you get used to it, sad but true.

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria at lunch with my friends. Calum, my best friend was sitting next to me and told me a story from his latest soccer practice. I was chewing on my fries, kinda bored but I pretended to pay attention to my best friends words.

I ran my hands over the soft pastel pink fabric of my skirt. I bought it yesterday with Calum and just HAD to wear it today. I combined it with a black Nirvana shirt, black vans and a pastel flower crown on my quiffed hair.

Suddenly, I felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw a group of punks walking towards our table. I knew the leader. His name was Ashton Irwin and I was his favorite target.

"Calum!," I whimpered and gripped his arm.

"What's-," Calum started but he got cut off by Ashton's deep voice.

"Uhh well well just look who we got here," Ashton said and ripped my flower crown off of my head. I winced but avoided to look at the group standing in front of me.

Ashton took my can of coke and dumped it over my head.

"Freaks like you shouldn't even go near a Nirvana shirt. It's something for REAL MEN!," Ashton said, hit his flat hand against Calums forehead as well as my head and then walked away with his friends.

I stood up, picked up my ripped flower crown and walked towards the exit of the cafeteria. I was so fucking done with people treating me like this only because I am different.

I went to the bathroom to fix myself and my make-up, so I didn't have to look like shit for the rest of the day.

When I was almost done redoing my eyeliner, I heard someone enter the boy's bathroom.

I turned my head to see Ashton standing in the doorway looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned to the mirror again. Ashton lingered a few moments before he went into a bathroom stall to do his business.

When he was done, he came back out and washed his hands. He had this one look in his eyes the whole time and I couldn't quite figure out what- OH FUCK..

"Stop eye raping me," I frowned and he chuckled.

"Eye raping? Are you serious? A little cocky now, aren't we?," Ashton grinned.

He walked past me and left but not before grabbing my ass, leaving me speechless and confused.

The good thing about that incident was that he left me alone for the rest of the week.

The bad this is that my crush on him got like a 1000x boost and I shouldn't like my bully. It's not good for me and he also acted like the biggest dick by touching me like that.

I was walking down the hallway on Friday right after school had ended when I got shoved into a locker. I looked up to see Rick's face. Rick was the school's biggest bully and probably one of my biggest nightmares. It's been more than one time that he broke some of my bones.

"Hi faggot," he smirked and exposed his yellow teeth.

I just kept looking into his grey eyes. I knew moving was not an option, so why fight back? In the end I'll get beaten up anyways.

"I SAID HI FAGGOT!," he screamed in my face and his nails dug into the exposed skin of my upper arms.

I winced in pain but continued staring at him. That's when he threw his first punch at my face. Then a second and third, after that I was pushed to the ground and beaten up even more. Some of his friends came to help him and it didn't took long until my whole body was on fire.

They finally let go of me and with one last kick to my ribcage, Rick and his friends walked off.

"Lukey, are you okay?," I heard Calums voice scream and feet running towards me but I couldn't figure out where the voice came from. My vision was blurry and I could feel warm blood dripping down my face.

"Fuck, is he okay?," I heard another familiar voice and strong arms picked me up.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!," Calum screamed at Ashton.

"Chill mate. I'm gonna help him," Ashton said and began carrying me away.

He brought me into a room and due to the smell I assumed it was the nurse office. We were alone, at this time of day the office was usually already locked.

But Ashton had been in the schools first aid team once and he still had the keys to the office.

I felt Ashton carefully wiping away dried blood and bandaging up my injuries. I slowly began to open my eyes and looked up at him.

"Hey," he smiled down at me and I felt his rough fingers softly touching my cheek, "how are you feeling?"

"It's been worse," I cracked out and managed a week smile.

Ashton helped me sit up which hurted like a bitch.

"Why do you care?," I whispered.

"How can I not? Yes I have been a dick to you but that was only because I was jealous of your confidence..," Ashton mumbled, looking away.

"Hm.. at least you never physically hurt me. Does it look bad?"

"Uhh.. no. You look pretty badass with a black eye," Ashton laughed.

"Oh my God I have a black eye?," I gasped and touched my eye.

"Stop that," Ashton whispered and softly pushed away my hand from where I had pressed it against my eye.

He brought his hand to rest on my cheek and looked into my eyes for a moment.

"What if I kissed you now?"

"Guess you'll have to find out..," I whispered.

He rested his hand in my neck and placed a soft kiss to my lips. And honestly I felt like an elephant was dancing in my stomach and my heart was beating like a hummingbird.

We parted and he leant his forehead against mine.

"From now on I'll protect you, wherever you'll go."

________________________

Thanks for reading!I hope you liked it xX

Likes and comments are always appreciated!❤

Requests are open! DM or Comment

Only Love,

Marie💋