Get to know the author

Updated 2023 :)

Hi, I'm Marie and this is a little tag where you learn a bit about me.

1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a small town near Kiel, in Germany. Cows, conservatives and bad wifi.

2. How tall are you?
1m82cm which is about 6ft I think :)

3. Dogs or cats?
Cats are the best. They're from hell, like me. :))

4. What year were you born?
2000
(When were you born?Comment!❤)

5. Are you in/have you gone to college?
Not reeeeally.
I did an apprenticeship after graduating highschool, where I learned to become a movie producer and editor. During my apprenticeship I went to film school part-time while also working at a Filmstudio on sets but mostly in post production.

Last summer I studied at the University Of Arts London for a few weeks as part of a summer program, so that's the closest I've ever been to a college student.

But I was never a full-time college student.

6. What is your favorite drink?
Kinda like fruit juices alot. If we're talking alcohol, my go-to is either beer or anything with tequila. :)

7. What is your spirit animal and why?
I'd say probably koalas. Koalas are great. I love how chill they are and they look super cute.

8. You're wearing perfume, what scent is it?
Uh, well my current favorite is Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger. According to the package it smells flowery fruity.. :)

9. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee!!
("OHHHH THE COFFEE HAS KICKED IN! WHOOOOOOOOOO!"- Luke Hemmings, 2020)

10. What are your life goals?
Honestly I just want to be happy. Like, when I die I want to feel like I've lived my life to the fullest and achieved my full potential. I'd also like to make a positive impact on the world before I leave, that'd be nice. :)

11. What sports do you play or have you played?
I was part of a HipHop Dance Crew for five years and also did Zumba and Clipdancing.

12. Have any books you read changed your life?
Harry Potter changed my life when I read it when I was 11 years old :)
Other than that I'm a big fan of the Shadowhunters universe.

13. What is your favorite movie?
Love, Simon is my comfort movie, the Greatest Showman is also one of my favorites. I also really love Bohemian Rhapsody.. I can't decide...

14. Who are your top three female musicians?
Halsey, P!nk and Nessa Barrett

15. Do you speak any languages and how well?
German, fluent (since it's my mother tongue)
English, fluent in speaking and writing
French, the basics

16. Are you single or taken?
Singleeee

17. What is your idea of your dream date?
Get Takeaway Pizza and go to the beach to watch the sunset and eat pizza and lay on the sand and watch the stars :D

18. How long was your longest relationship?
8 month (I'm bad at looooVVVE)

19. How would you describe your fashion sense?
uh.. casual, kinda vintage, jeanjackets, patches, striped shirts, black skinny jeans, converse I'd say 2016 SGFG area, but lately I've been branching out more towards 2022 Luke Hemmings (wide pants and vintage shirts) :D