HOW I MET YOUR FATHER - Malum

explicit

"Bye Dad! I'm heading over to Tiffany's!," Hailey shouted to her Dad who was working in the kitchen.

"Bye sweety, don't forget to come back early tomorrow, it's your Daddy's birthday!," Michael shouted back.

"Yeah I didn't forget that," Hailey smiled at her other Dad who was sitting on the couch in the living room, "I'm gonna give you the best present ever."

"What, are you finally moving out?," Calum asked and looked at his twenty year old daughter.

"Dad!," she frowned and Calum laughed.

"Kidding. Bye sweetie,be save and have fun," he smiled.

"I will. Love ya," she smiles and kissed his father's cheek.

"Love you too," Calum smiled.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, HAILEY! STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS!," Michael shouted from the kitchen.

"GOT IT," Hailey shouted, rolled her eyes and closed the front door.

"Dad.. how did you and Dad meet?," Toby asked and watched his Dad chop some vegetables from where he sat on the counter. Super random question, like always. Typical Toby. Michael facepalmed internally.

"Uh.. why don't you go ask Dad while I continue to prepare dinner, alright?," Michael smiled at his youngest son and stirred the food.

"Okay," the ten year old said and walked over to the living room where his dad and his five year older brother Fyn were sitting.

"Dad, how did you meet Dad?," Toby asked again and sat down next to Fyn.

"Oh my god, right how did you two weirdos even met? Was it mutual craziness?" Fyn laughed and leant back in his seat, "I mean you two are a good kind of weird though. Like all of us. Why is this family so weird anyways?"

"Okay boys, listen up. This is the story on how I met your father. Buckle and prepare, it is awkward, and like you said: weird. I first saw him at a bar. He was this weird guy that just danced alone and drank and then suddenly he came towards me..."

"Hey pretty boy, you're hotter than the bottom of my laptop," Michael smirked and leant on the bar next to Calum.

"Oh well I actually have a van at the bottom of my laptop.. you should get one too and then google better pick up lines..," Calum said bored and took a sip of his drink.

"Okay okay how about this: Are you trash? Because I wanna take you out!," Michael smirked.

"DAD! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS THAT'S INSULTING!," Toby shouted.

"Look at me I'm married to him now!," Michael shouted back from the kitchen.

Toby rolled his eyes.

"You know what? That's not even the worst thing he said," Calum grinned.

"Did you just call me trash?," Calums asked, not impressed.

"N-No.. I just.. it's a pick up line, yaknow?," the red haired boy chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah well you should work on your pick up lines," Calum sighed and looked up at Michael.

"Let's play Titanic. You'll be iceberg and I'll go down."

"Seriously. You're the biggest idiot I ever met at a bar..," Calum sighed but the corner of his lips tugged into a smile.