CLASS TRIP - Mashton/ Malum

"Mikey!," Calum whisper yelled and tapped his fingers against the glass of his best friends window.

The two boys were best friends since birth and their families lived next to each other. They had their bedrooms facing each other so they had put a wood plank between the short distance of their windows to get to each other's rooms easier.

Now Calum sat on said wood plank in the air, his open window behind him and Michaels closed one in front of him.

"MIKEYY!," Calum whispered again, slightly knocking on the older boys window.

After a few more moments, a tired looking boy with red dyed hair appeared behind the glass.

He opened the window and Calum climbed in, falling on Michael bed which stood underneath his window.

"Cal it's 1 am," Michael yawned sleepy, his voice sick with sleep.

"I know but I am too excited to sleep," Calum whined and cuddled into Michaels blankets.

"Hey that's my bed," Michael yawned, still kinda out of it.

He climbed in next to Calum and snuggled into his blankets.

"It's gonna be amazing," Calum whispered.

"What?," Michael asked, already half asleep.

"The class trip!," Calum whisper yelled but his best friend was already back asleep.

Calum let out a groan and rolled his eyes.

As Michaels mom came in the next morning, she saw the two boys cuddled up under Mickey's blanket.

She smiled and shook both boys shoulders before pulling back the curtains.

"Mom," Michael groaned and stretched.

"C'mon my two favorite sons! It's time to get up!," Karen said softly to the seventeen year old teenagers.

Karen often called Calum her second son. She was used to Calum sleeping here or Michael sleeping at Calums and he knew Calum since he was born. Joy and Karen practically raised both boys.

"What's the time?," Michael yawned sleepy.

"It's 3:30 am so you have one and a half more hours to get to the bus," Karen smiled and left the room.

Calum curled up again and yawned cutely.

"I don't wanna get up Mikey," he mumbled.

"C'mon now Cally we have to get ready," Michael laughed and shoved Calum off of his bed. He hit the ground with a loud thud and Calum gasped.

Michael slowly pecked his head over the end of the bed and saw Calums puppy eyes glaring at him.

"Awwwwww c'mon boo," Michael cooed and ruffled Calums hair.

"It's alright man. I'm gonna go pack my things now," Calum giggled and opened the window.

"You know you could take the normal way too?," Michael chuckling.

"Yeah, no. Normal is boring," Calum grinned and disappeared out of the window.

***

The two boys arrived at the schools parking lot just in time. A big bus waited to drive them to their destination and they were greeted by their classmates and teachers.

"I am tired Mikey," Calum whimpered and let his head hit against Michaels shoulder.

"C'mon Cal! The best seats are already taken! I hope Jack and Alex saved us two...," Michael said and pushed Calum towards the bus.