chappie 1

"luke do we really have to go out tonight??" Calum whined "there's probably going to be a lot of black people there"

Luke looked at while he was buttoning up his flannel "calum shut the hell up, I swear to god I don't even know why I'm friends with your racist ass" calum rolled his eyes and picked up a dirty shirt from the floor, sniffed it cringed and threw it back down. "calum hurry up!" calum glared at him and said "calm your ass bro" calum walked over to his closet and pulled out a plain black tee, pulling it over his head and fixing his hair.

he walks out of his room to see luke on the couch looking irritated. calum gestured to the door as if telling luke to hurry up. luke huffed and stood up walking out the door with calum right behind him.

×

"luke no" calum said shaking his head "absolutely not, look at all those black people in there! I'm not going" lukes hands tightened on the steering wheel and said "then stay your racist ass in here, I'm so fücking done with you" he got out and slammed the door shaking the whole car. luke walked in the bar leaving calum in the car. calum cursed loudly, and got out the car and walked up to the door, breathing in and out 5 times before walking in.

he saw them everywhere. he hesitantly walked over to the bar. thanking god that the bar tender wasn't of color. "beer mixed with lemonade please?" calum asked, the bar tender nodded, made his drink and gave to him.

×

10 beers later

calum was on the dance floor, grinding on a black girl. "what's your name princess?" calum whispered in her ear "elayah" he hummed and grabbed her ass "I've never seen or felt an ass like yours before" he said nibbling on her ear, "wanna take this to my house" elayah whispered, calum grabbed her ass one more time before, elayah grabbed his hand and led him outside.