chappie 23

I was feeling myself last night so I just decided to put a pic of myself :-)))

××

recap: "calum what the hell are you doing here"

××

"I just wanted to see you baby" calum said in a sickly sweet voice smiling wide.

"let's go" elayah demanded, grabbing calum's arm and dragging him to a dark corner.

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" elayah yelled "like really what the fuck!?"
"elayah calm down" calum said quietly.

"what the fuck do you mean calm down?! I finally stop thinking about your dumb ass and then you fucking come here, looking all cute and shit, and you just fuck me up" elayah ranted, not being able to choke up the word vomit she's spitting up. "I just fucking hate you !" elayah started beating his chest (like a cliche movie) "I don't want to fucking like you!" elayah cried.

calum grabbed her arms and held them towards his chest.

"calum let go of me" elayah yelled, when he didn't let go, elayah, stopped moving and sighed, calming down.

"I'm sorry-"

"Save the bullshit for your mama" elayah cut him off.

calum huffed and just stared at her.

"stop looking at me like that" elayah whined, "you make me get all blahblahblah inside"

okay maybe elayah had a couple drinks, but she understood what was going on.

"elay-"

"no no no, fuck you calum. why are you here?!" elayah asked again

"well if you would let me talk" calum chuckled, "this isn't funny"

"oh right, well I honestly don't know why I'm here, I just wanted to see you to be honest"

a look of confusion crossed elayah's face, "you literally told me to kill myself calum..." elayah trailed off.

"I don't have a reasonable explanation for that" calum whispered.

"elayah?" someone came up behind calum, "who is this"

it was andrew.

"this is my f-friend boy, yea friend boy"

calum was terrified, especially because of his experience with black guys. he grabbed elayah's hand shaking slightly.

elayah noticed the way calum was shaking so she said "um andrew I'll talk to you later okay?" andrew eyed calum before walking away.

calum let out a breath of relief, "that's my best friend, he might look intimidating but trust me he's a big baby" elayah sighed looking at calum, he looked back at her.

he walked over to her, cupping her face and looking into her eyes.

"I really like you elayah-"

"shut up"

"I really want to be with you-"

"shut up"

"I want to love you-"

by now elayah was crying, ruining her mascara.

"no calum, this isn't happening again."

calum leaned down and kissed her, but she wasn't kissing back. "I-i need to get away from you." elayah whispered when calum stopped, realizing she wasn't kissing back.

"e-e-elayah"

"no calum, f-fuck you, all you're ever going to do is hurt me, and Im tired of looking like the dumb one" elayah yelled, causing her friend anna (i hate her tho) to come over to her. "you okay?"

"yea I'm fine" elayah looked at calum, and then walked away.

calum stood there, and then he walked away to go find someone.

once he found that person, he tapped them on their shoulder.

"hey andrew? I need advice"

××××

qUestion TiMe

zendaya or Beyonce??

peanut butter or nutella?

Roommate or black is beautiful?

teen wolf or pll?

family guy or american dad?

chipotle or taco bell?

Shawn mendes or Jacob whitesides?

××

ly guys :-))

-jay b